Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I ended up pulling the trigger myself this morning after watching a few different vids. I think I will be quite pleased. Also they have yet to do any new deals they have just recycled the same ones all week.

I'm still on the fence about him or the Mark 42, arghhhh

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

I wish they would but not that i have seen yet (Harlock)

Great looking figure and a very decent movie. I kind of wish they'd have made a figure of the animated character, but that's not really HT style. He's tempting nonetheless, much more so, for me, than any of the other stuff that's been offered up at a discount this week.

If someone paid me $141, I might consider taking a Stark figure. If HT had actually made a RDJ head sculpt I might take one without payment. ;)

In don't know if HT has ever completely nailed Downey 100%, but I think The Mechanic is the best Downey sculpt out there. For me personally it looks pretty spot-on.

I can't even imagine and I don't want to imagine. Saddest thing I've read in a long time. But I'm sure you understand none of what was being discussed here had anything to do with your situation. That would have just been gross misconduct and terrible. All the same, I'm really floored by what you shared.

oh i know it wasnt and you guys didnt know..that's why i originally asked for everyone to stop..lol..but it's over now....

Got $30 from spook, mostly because I was under a rock until Wednesday. I'm happy though! $30 more than I had before. Sideshow rocks, and so do all of you fellow freaks! :D

Well, the Doom PF is locked and loaded. Used up my RPs and all I have to pay now is the shipping. I want to take a sec to thank ALL of the peeps that helped out with giving us these RP codes and any other codes that proved useful to us. You all made life A LOT easier for us. I also want to say I've had a blast chatting with all of you freaks here. It made all the hours in front of the screen fun while I was waiting for those codes.

Need to spend some quality time with the wife and kiddies. Happy Halloween to all my fellow freaks! I'm out.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Ate a late dinner, missed the one right before 1 a.m.

Me too. But I blame cofphoto for sending out a late email. :devil ;) I was out of bed like a bolt of lightning when the alarm went off for that one and it was already expired by the time I walked 20 feet.

The question is, for us easterners, is it safe to leave the keyboard?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Me too. But I blame cofphoto for sending out a late email. :devil ;) I was out of bed like a bolt of lightning when the alarm went off for that one and it was already expired by the time I walked 20 feet.

Wasn't that up for only 10 minutes? It would've been great if we got an extra 10 or 15. I blame Sideshow. :)

No! Never! :lol Doesn't Spook end at 3 a.m. for us?

That's what the cap says, and as far as I'm concerned, it might as well be straight from the horse's mouth. Now, will it end with a bang or a whimper?

That's what the cap says, and as far as I'm concerned, it might as well be straight from the horse's mouth. Now, will it end with a bang or a whimper?

I love when my dates end with a bang but sadly most end with whimper LOL

I love when my dates end with a bang but sadly most end with whimper LOL

Roofies will fix that.* Or maybe they won't.

* I'm advocating taking them not giving them to someone else unbeknownst to them. ;) Disclaimer: I am not a veterinarian, but I'll look at your sheep anytime.

To top off this grand day, sideshow just notified me that my Marty Mcfly exclusive waitlist has converted. :yess:

Back