Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Thanks for the code! I just got home from dinner at 7 and went straight to check my email and the email came in right as I was refreshing!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Thanks for the code! I just got home from dinner

Wow, someone's rolling in the dough, out for dinner on halloween.

I suppose I was out for tomorrow's dinner. It's going to start with smarties, snickers and dorritos for a main, with some sour apple gummies for dessert. But man, the real creme-de-la-creme is the reward bucks at Sideshow. I have enough for 1.5 figure stands now! Wooo!

Great looking figure and a very decent movie. I kind of wish they'd have made a figure of the animated character, but that's not really HT style. He's tempting nonetheless, much more so, for me, than any of the other stuff that's been offered up at a discount this week.

I had a hard time choosing between Harlock and Briarios. Harlock won this time

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

oh i know it wasnt and you guys didnt know..that's why i originally asked for everyone to stop..lol..but it's over now....

I missed what happened and won't ask to drag it back up, but I'm at least glad there aren't any bad feelings or grudges.

As far as codes go, I think that's our last one, but $10 is a pretty nice way to go out. 10/13 ain't bad at all. Now to figure out what to get myself for my birthday (what's with all the birthdays coming up in the next couple weeks in this thread?).

And just to throw out a guess for pets- 27.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Me too. But I blame cofphoto for sending out a late email. :devil ;) I was out of bed like a bolt of lightning when the alarm went off for that one and it was already expired by the time I walked 20 feet.

If you only missed one, you're two better than me. I batted 10/13 for $55.

Believe it or not I actually do feel bad for getting that one single code out too late to everyone.

Next time, baby!

still struggling on buying mandarin

still struggling on buying mandarin

I have no doubt you could unload it without losing money if you change your mind later, don't hesitate just buy!

how do i give rep?

First you pay Dave $25 for membership on this awesome forum. The you give rep. ;)

Honestly, I was a nobody before I became a premium member. Now look at me. ****ing king of the world. My wife brings home other women twice per week, my kids love me, my friends want to be me and their wives want to be with me. It's paradise.

I'm still holding out hope *Susan will make me her minion.

Until then.... time to get some candy!

sinsiter 4.jpg

Back