Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Do you guys like Gotham?

I didn't at first, but Robin Taylor, the guy who plays the Penguin, is just fantastic. What I can't stand is Gordon's wife, who I think is just a useless throw away character who contributes nothing really. But the shows have picked up I think. Jada Pinket Smith is great as well.

I really don't know what to make of the show. The lead makes me think Russell Crowe lite. His partner seems totally mis-cast. The "crazy" new villains don't seem in the spirit of Batman. I mean, balloon guy?

I skipped Gotham because Batman should not be fifteen years younger than all of his villains.

I watch Gotham, Agents and Constantine. Plan to start watching Arrow and The Flash at some point. Like the ones I do watch and am looking forward to the ones I haven't started yet :)

Do you guys like Gotham?

I like the look and the cast but the show doesn't know what it should be and at its core has no reason to exist. So, no. It's just a fanwank.

I watch Gotham, kind of like it.

Gordon's girlfriend is pretty must the only one sticking out like a sore thumb. Can't stand her character, adds nothing.

Penguin is fun to watch, and I never thought that I would be typing those words.

Totally agree about Barbara. Not sure if she's the one he is supposed to marry, but I never really liked her anything she did.

Gotham is awesome... Don't know how someone couldnt like it....

The flash is wearing thin on me.

Arrow is good. Gotham is better.

I really like Gotham. Also like the Flash, but I gave up on Arrow because it had no sense of humor....

I'm tryidon't really care for a Gotham without a Batman in it. Give us a freaking real Bats show !o like Gotham ....

I'll admit I haven't tried it, I don't like the thought of a show like that without a full on Bats.

I have avoided those so far because they came on the CW and it was my understanding that most stuff on there is very teen oriented (not that I am old yet just over 30 but if feels weird watching modern Saved By the Bell shows). If they do not fit in that category I might have to check them out.

I thought that too but it couldn't be further from the truth. Lots of action, killing, comic villains, etc. Both great shows.

Do you guys like Gotham?

I like The Flash a lot more, but because it is Batman, I am willing to watch through the season (plus I was cast in several episodes :wink1:). It hasn't come together yet, but I do like Robin Lord Taylor and Donald Logue a lot, and I'm interested in seeing more of Cory Michael Smith. Not a fan of Ben McKenzie just yet, I mean, from what I was told about his story, he was "founded" sitting at a bus stop or something, he just had the "look" and a casting director hired him for a show (maybe that Orange County show, whatever it is called?) , but I'm willing to give him a chance to develop more. There's an upcoming episode with a theme from a Brad Pitt film, that should be my next appearance on the show. :wink1:

From what I have read about Sideshowchickey, she should be named Sideshowtrickie, so I always do my best to send the exact answers she asks for

Here is her original post

@SideshowChicky: My captain could sing & my professor was mad. I fought in a ring but ROCKED the space Dad!

Email me Character, actor & ur info. Sub:Thurs.

Posted: 10:24pt 10/30
Ends: 8 am 10/31

Boba Debt would have won if it wasn't for this picture flooding the contest.

Actually I wouldn't have bean able to enter that contest if it hadn't been fro those pictures, I was stumped on that one.

So is Constantine good, did anyone see it?

I liked it. I will give it a few episodes to see where it goes.

I also watch Arrow, The Flash, and Gotham and like them all

Back