Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TY0URS3 for $5

anyone grabbing the Chitauri? Only $20 off, I'm getting spoiled with all the prior amazing Hot Toys deals.

I'll be here on the fence.

If you and all the Premium Freaks haven't already, please make sure to rep Pixelpiper, cofphoto and Collectorcol!
Yeah, I've tried but I gotta spread it around more before I rep piper again.
CHAINSAW!!
Ok, whats up with the CHAINSAW thing. Im assuming its something to do with a past Spook before I was a member because every year during this time I'll see a few posters go CHAINSAW!!!! :lol Whats so special about it?

I said I'm dressed up as a serial killer, they look just like everyone else LOL

anyone grabbing the Chitauri? Only $20 off, I'm getting spoiled with all the prior amazing Hot Toys deals.

yeah there have been some great Hot Toys deals but unfortunately not on figures i am interested in

Tempting, I bought the 2pack when it launched and would love to add another pair now. But, there's so many pieces hitting in the next 2-3 months I need to hold off.

I am considering Mime Joker. I have 89 Joker... but I just don't know.

Now if T1 BD Terminator came up...

If you aren't lacking sleep, aren't having fun and aren't enjoying the sales then you are doing it wrong. I have the weekend to sleep and recover as I have no plans this weekend :)

If you aren't lacking sleep, aren't having fun and aren't enjoying the sales then you are doing it wrong. I have the weekend to sleep and recover as I have no plans this weekend :)

I am new here, but if this is the attitude most users have, then I think I am going to like it here....

I am considering Mime Joker. I have 89 Joker... but I just don't know.

Now if T1 BD Terminator came up...

get it, totally worth the discounted price, just got mine yesterday. Worst case scenario you sell it and break even...

Hot Toys figures I don't expect to see a discount on (mostly because they are too new or have low inventory left):
Thor
Loki
Wolverine
Black Widow
Terminator battle damaged
Batman Armory

questionable: Red Snapper, Iron Patriot, spiderman (1st one)

If you aren't lacking sleep, aren't having fun and aren't enjoying the sales then you are doing it wrong.

Just don't miss a code...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah if Thor comes up with a discount I'm on it... but with flex payments for the Steve/STRIKE and T1 BD coming this month I don't think the wife/boss will be thrilled about it.

Back