Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TY0URS3 for $5

Okay can someone answer this question, SS Alex maybe? I purchased a Joe Colton when he was first released, due to financial issues I sold my retaliation hot toys figures, now that things are stable again I would like to try and get them back, starting with Roadblock and Colton since they are both on sale during Spooktacular, but sadly it is saying I can't order another Colton because I already have one... Is there a way to get this reversed or am I SOL?

I'd give them a call.

I'm at work today, I will try and get on web chat with someone when they open.

Okay can someone answer this question, SS Alex maybe? I purchased a Joe Colton when he was first released, due to financial issues I sold my retaliation hot toys figures, now that things are stable again I would like to try and get them back, starting with Roadblock and Colton since they are both on sale during Spooktacular, but sadly it is saying I can't order another Colton because I already have one... Is there a way to get this reversed or am I SOL?
Yea, call or jump on live chat.

Yes 11 codes so far, might be another sent in emails today, if we get more today be thankful, after yesterday's drought I'm hoping for a little more rain...
Only hoping not expecting...

Feeling like a sideshow zombie thanks to the wee hours of Spooktacular. How's everyone else?

Missed the 12:30 code last night but got the 6am code when I got up this morning! Thanks to all for the emails!

Feeling like a sideshow zombie thanks to the wee hours of Spooktacular. How's everyone else?

Super. :yess:

It's my 2nd go-around so I know when codes are usually given out, how it works better. :wink1:

Well, I do think this is preparing me for whatever black friday madness they have in store. lol

Jason preview up
d09jmkW.jpg

No new pre-orders is seems, HT Black Widow email contest on the site as well.

Back