Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TY0URS3 for $5

Ive gained $30 in the past 2 (3?) days for nothing. Thats awesome. I dont know how many codes there have been but I've gotten at least 6. Ill keep saving them until after 12 days of Sideshow and then go all in on Han and Chewy. :rock

I really wish they'd put up a code for HT BD Terminator, but that ain't gonna happen. They're trying to get rid of all the junk thats been collecting dust. :lol

Is Black Friday and the 12 Days anything like this, vets?

They have been changing a lot over the years. Sometimes Black Friday has had crazy prizes in chat but they don't do that anymore so I would expect the social media thing to happen for that and the 12 days. Last year I want to say we got RP codes for Black Friday but none for the 12 days but I could be wrong.

Add the code to your account, then look on your account page for "saved discounts" there will be a link by the code that will show you all the deals, that one expires today so use it or lose it...

Did that, but it comes up with every statue. So far the coupon hasn't worked with any of the statues I tried.

I'm on the East coast. Missed the 1am code but did snag the 6am code. Thanks again for sending out those e-mails guys. Truly appreciated.

9/11

If you and all the Premium Freaks haven't already, please make sure to rep Pixelpiper, cofphoto and Collectorcol!

8/11 so far

2 more codes to go and i'm ready to pull the trigger on hot toys bank robber joker 2.0 :yess:

I'm hoping they up the ante a bit for the last day.

Most likely more of the same. I'm beginning to expect we won't see USO Cap go up for a big sale, though, and that is a bit of a bummer. He's the only figure we've seen parading around on the Spook main page that I would consider buying at one of their discounts.

Yeah I would probably jump on Star Spangled Man at 30% off too. Maybe it will happen. If we get a few more fun contests and a couple more RP codes I'll be happy tho.

Yeah I would probably jump on Star Spangled Man at 30% off too. Maybe it will happen. If we get a few more fun contests and a couple more RP codes I'll be happy tho.

Yeah a 30% discount on top of his already sale price would be to good for me to pass up.

So they posted another code like 3 hours ago eh, oh well I needed my beauty rest LOL

Spooktacular has been good to me, have only missed one code and that was the first 10 minute one, so sitting happy at 10/11!

All and all this has been a pretty good event. The only thing that would make it perfect is if I won a contest, but I think I speak for almost everyone here when I say that! :)

CHAINSAW!!

Been an awesome spooktacular for me! I won a great prize and got most of the codes. Plus, it's been fun hanging out on the boards all day when I should be working ha!

Contest just posted on Facebook, you have an hour and a half to tell Susan what you are dressed as.

Back