Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Thank you Alex! :duff

I really appreciate the bending of rules this one time. I guess I am getting the Mechanic for my birthday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's been waitlisted! Missed it by that much. Crap! :slap:slap:slap:slap

Oh well I guess my wallet is happy at least.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Just in case someone is interested in winning a Gladiator Hulk. Probably not, but if you are:

Gladiator Hulk Giveaway | Sideshow Collectibles

I entered. No clue WHERE he would fit, but it's a really nice looking piece. I guess I would have to move the DC Bombshells to the other room and get rid of some older non-comic stuff.

I'm fighting my hardest. :) I even got a nice little gift from a certain someone at this fine company to help me get through it all. I don't fear the cancer or the transplant. I fear what will happen if I don't get the transplant on time, but anyways, I'm too stubborn to die so what's it matter :D

Stubborn = power!!
You'll get what you need!!

I'm stuck fighting that beast until I get a liver transplant myself. :/ I won round one of the battle at least, now it's waiting on the next spot to appear.

You're in my thoughts man. Happy to hear from you

Happy Birthday??

LOL. Next week. There was a good chance it would have arrived on the actual day too. Epic Spook fail.

I guess I will just have to wait for stealth Cap to arrive. He will be a late birthday present but that will do.

For those seeing "waitlisted" for The Mechanic. Keep checking. A friend was trying earlier and got the same message. She tried again later and was able to get one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's been waitlisted! Missed it by that much. Crap! :slap:slap:slap:slap

You sure, still shows up as Buy Now on my screen / cart

For those seeing "waitlisted" for The Mechanic. Keep checking. A friend was trying earlier and got the same message. She tried again later and was able to get one.

Hope springs eternal!

Thanks. I will keep checking then.

only exclusive is waitlisted and the code wouldn't work for that version anyway

Tony Stark Mechanic exclusive w/ homemade wrist repulsor is waitlisted. The non-exclusive version isn't.

I'm fighting my hardest. :) I even got a nice little gift from a certain someone at this fine company to help me get through it all. I don't fear the cancer or the transplant. I fear what will happen if I don't get the transplant on time, but anyways, I'm too stubborn to die so what's it matter :D

You are now in my prayers, stay strong and keep fighting.

You sure, still shows up as Buy Now on my screen / cart

Huh. Strange whenever I refreshed it still showed waitlist but I searched for him again and it came back as in stock.

Thanks freaks! :rock

It is a Spooktacular miracle.

Clear cookies and reload page. Mechanic is still available. It's letting me add 6 to the cart.

Back