Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Huh. Strange whenever I refreshed it still showed waitlist but I searched for him again and it came back as in stock.

Thanks freaks! :rock

It is a Spooktacular miracle.

Happy Birthday!! (question marks now changed to exclamation points)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Whenever I enter 4YOU14 it keeps complaining that I've already entered it when I haven't. Anybody else having this issue?

just came up in the Hulk Comikaze Giveaway entry email..CODE:B4RUC3 over $100 Off+Free Shipping+Extra Rewards on the HT Bruce/Hulk.

OK, just received my NL and this is a NL code so it should be good for awhile.

Whenever I enter 4YOU14 it keeps complaining that I've already entered it when I haven't. Anybody else having this issue?

A friend had an issue trying to add it via her phone. She switched to her ipad and was able to save it.

Check your points they may have increased on their own, mine did

I hate it when codes complain.

Have you checked your rewards total? I had one say I already entered it and when I went to check my total it had added the 100 RP to my account. I think it read my click as a double click which is why it told me I already entered it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I'm stuck fighting that beast until I get a liver transplant myself. :/ I won round one of the battle at least, now it's waiting on the next spot to appear.
Winning any round with cancer makes you a hero in my book, keep your head up and aim for the TKO.

The sad thing about radiation... still no super powers.

Gawd, I want to bite on Tony so bad, but I don't know...

I just wish we got confirmation on Widow...

This is hard.

I think lack of sleep is starting to affect me, I want to reach through my computer screen and slap some stupid people on Facebook and Twitter.

I think lack of sleep is starting to affect me, I want to reach through my computer screen and slap some stupid people on Facebook and Twitter.

If you only want to slap "some" people on Facebook and Twitter... then yes, a lack of sleep is affecting you.

The sad thing about radiation... still no super powers.

So true! I joked a lot with a friend of mine about that:

Why didn't I develop super powers instead? Isn't it how it's supposed to work? LOL!

Back