Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Riddle me this and you might win
an Avenger to kick your ass in!

Who said,"Shall we play a game?"
Character, actor and movie name!
Email me with sub: Avenger, with your contact info and board name. [email protected]
Posted: 8:15am PT 10/28/14
Ends: 11am PT 10/28/14

Sniveling is not an option.

:rock:rock:rock

Are we sure we will get the reward points if a promo code is used? I keep gettin a warning about to agree with terms and conditions because of the use of a promo code.

Are we sure we will get the reward points if a promo code is used? I keep gettin a warning about to agree with terms and conditions because of the use of a promo code.

Yeah there's always a warning about using promo codes cause they're one time use things, they aren't transferable, you can't get the promo back if you cancel the order, stuff like that.

LOL that contest almost went unnoticed. Thanks Chicky!

The more people talk about it, the more it gets noticed, more peope then enter, which makes it harder to win the contest. WAY TO GO GUISE!

Yeah there's always a warning about using promo codes cause they're one time use things, they aren't transferable, you can't get the promo back if you cancel the order, stuff like that.

Ok, pulling the trigger fro MoS...Thx

So is that an active Chicky contest or was it yesterdays? Because I totally missed it :lol

Damn were all contest answers this easy? I never bothered because I thought I wouldn't know the answer.

Awesome! Thanks for the contest Chicky. . . if it is for today. If it was for yesterday, I still say thanks but I am a day too late.

Just a thought, I don't know if this will happen, but if I were Sideshow, this is what I would do:

All of the coupon codes they've been posting for $$ off of product have said "good for 24 hours". However I just tried a code from Monday and it still works. People have also mentioned that in their account it said good through 11/3 which is Monday.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if all of these codes are not good for 24 hours, but are good through Monday. Of course if they want to turn a code off after 24 hours they certainly can because it said 24 hours only.

My thought is that on Friday afternoon, after the last promo code is posted, they should share a page or a list or something that has ALL of the codes, then say "you have the weekend to buy".

That way you don't have to buy anything until the weekend, and you can look the whole list over and decide what you really want. Of course the 24 hour thing makes people anxious but some people might order one thing on Tues, and then have something else come up on Thurs that they want more.

Anyway, that's what I would do if I were them.

Been considering getting the HT Ada Wong to go with my HT Jill Valentines for a while but price seemed too high. Her being $135 with free shipping and about ~$20 in RP really tempted. Was wondering if anyone who has her would be willing to chime in on quality of the figure?

Back