Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Been considering getting the HT Ada Wong to go with my HT Jill Valentines for a while but price seemed too high. Her being $135 with free shipping and about ~$20 in RP really tempted. Was wondering if anyone who has her would be willing to chime in on quality of the figure?

I have it and I honestly love her. If you're a fan of the game, or even just Ada Wong, I think pulling the trigger is a no brainer. :D

If the Avengers is who I think it is, I really hope I win lol.

And people said that Sideshow and Chicky forgot about the boards and focused primarily on social media.

Ha!
Not me! I knew they wouldn't forget us. Every year, Alex or Chicky has a contest or two for us... They would never forget their biggest fans! :hi5:

I'm guessing it's supposed to say 10/29 not 10/28
Good catch! I didn't even notice that...

So everyone here got the 6am PST code?

I'm 4 for 6 now.
Got that one. But there were 6? I guess I missed one then. I thought there were only 5... Oh well.

Is there any rhyme or reason (timing) for when these codes are released, or is it completely random?

Riddle me this and you might win
an Avenger to kick your ass in!

Who said,"Shall we play a game?"
Character, actor and movie name!
Email me with sub: Avenger, with your contact info and board name. [email protected]
Posted: 8:15am PT 10/28/14
Ends: 11am PT 10/28/14

Sniveling is not an option.

done..hope i got it right...

Back