Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Been considering for a while, anyone have this figure? Worth getting?

Instabuy at that price in my opinion. It's a solid figure.

no doubt, I bought it at full price and didn't regret it.

Agree with everyone here... 100% get it. I bought all the MoS figures at full price, and they are spectacular. Knowing I could have had them for an average of 30% less AND free shipping??? It's killing me!

I wonder if Spooktacular will get people to wait on their pre-orders for next year's event..

****ing ****, why do these codes have to expire so fast?

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

(Yes, I did just use a Robert Frost poem on a toy collecting forum *bam!*)

Holy moly, I'm gonna jump on that superman! $144 and $18rp that's a deal, I've been following his thread since it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT prices have hit a point where people are less willing to buy... ebay prices of MANY of their figures are very low. Pretty much all the discounted prices here are what they were going for on ebay. The added benefit here is the amount of reward points you get.

I've completely stopped pre-ordering after the Batman armory set (I'm hesitant to even keep that order) and am waiting on aftermarket prices from here on.

Just do the email thing and connect it to your phone. It takes like 10 mins to set it up, then you're golden.

I've slept, ate, gone to the bathroom and have gone to work during most of these codes. When the alert wakes me up, I pick up the phone, see the code, go to the tabbed sideshow spook page, insert the code and go back to sleep. It ain't no thang!

I was kind of wondering why you guys didn't to the TEXT thing

Isn't that the quickest most responsive way to notify a group of people about something?

If I don't come away with having won anything during spook, I may just have to buy something to make myself feel better. It's pretty much fact sinestro isn't shipping this month anyways.

You don't have to win something to make out during Spook

Buying one of the heavily discounted items could yield you more then getting all the free codes.

I saved $100 on the Hulk/Banner set and got 40 some dollars in rewards.

That's a pretty good bounty for any contest

Buying one of the heavily discounted items could yield you more then getting all the free codes.

That Hulk deal was so tempting... But I think I'm going to save up for the Wonder Woman PF.

Riddle me this and you might win
an Avenger to kick your ass in!

Who said,"Shall we play a game?"
Character, actor and movie name!
Email me with sub: Avenger, with your contact info and board name. [email protected]
Posted: 8:15am PT 10/28/14
Ends: 11am PT 10/28/14

Sniveling is not an option.

HT MoS Superman

20% off with code FO4T43SS 10% off Free Shipping $18.00 cash back in rewards

HT prices have hit a point where people are less willing to buy... ebay prices of MANY of their figures are very low. Pretty much all the discounted prices here are what they were going for on ebay. The added benefit here is the amount of reward points you get.

I've completely stopped pre-ordering after the Batman armory set (I'm hesitant to even keep that order) and am waiting on aftermarket prices from here on.

i dont think they are less willing to buy. i think all the IM hoopla and johnny-come-latelys are dying down big time. plus they made too many, got WAY too greedy. look at "the mechanic" cant give that away. they just over estimated what they had and got bit in the rump. i think they will learn from this and 2 things might happen. 1) lower edition sizes. 2) lower or stabilized prices.

These 3 min codes are not doing it for me, I was looking at a few things I might pick up if I could get some points to lower some prices a little since international people customers don't get all the bonuses (i.e. free shipping) that US ones do, but SS teasing us with $5 codes for less than 30 mins is not worth it...

Spooktaculor is over for me...going to go over to Ebay and cross an item or two off my wishlist...

Hoping for Hot Toys, BLACK WIDOW to be on sale, what are my chances?!

I was kind of wondering why you guys didn't to the TEXT thing

Isn't that the quickest most responsive way to notify a group of people about something?

Oh I know, but winning stuff is always preferable.

So far for all the deals, there hasn't been anything that I've absolutely had to have but never ended up ordering. There are some items like the hulk hot toys and echo and fives that would be cool to have but I also don't want to just impulse buy something and then regret it later.

I think the cumberbatching will be decided today.

Alright my first Spooktacular order, Man of Steel.

Back