Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

The GI Joe figures look pretty good. If I was into GI Joe I would have bought them. Were some based off the comic books?

Have they been charging tax all the time and i didn't notice till now?

Is there another code reveal coming up in 30 minutes?

These sale codes are definitely coming faster than one every 2 hours...

First product to go to "checking inventory":

10606582_10152588145814145_8056619704619400609_n.jpg

Some screen just popped saying save 5% off your entire order right now. Didn't apply to some things I checked out: UPS05OFFDMKWLZ

I wonder if the free RP codes will pick up later this week. In years past I remember SS throwing out multiple codes a day some worth a good amount off. I wanna say I racked up around $40-50 a few years. Anyone remember how much free RP was given out the last few years?

Some screen just popped saying save 5% off your entire order right now. Didn't apply to some things I checked out: UPS05OFFDMKWLZ

Sweet. It saved. It expires the 11th. I might just make a big purchase and use this soon. Thank you.

Edit: So, what does this code work on. Anyone find anything yet? I struck out with Robin 66, Hulk/Banner Set, Iron Patriot...

I wonder if the free RP codes will pick up later this week. In years past I remember SS throwing out multiple codes a day some worth a good amount off. I wanna say I racked up around $40-50 a few years. Anyone remember how much free RP was given out the last few years?

They gave out $10 today, and the event is 5 days...

NO zip is fine. Im I the only one getting Taxed??

Waiting for 30% off chewy and han! Pretty happy scored the $5 reward code thanks SSC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a glitch on their website and I'm 99% sure I found the list of items that we'll see discounts on. Give me a few minutes to verify something. This is no joke.

Back