Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

It's just an email that notifies people of the discounts and codes and I believe they will email people as soon as RP codes go up. I signed up for it myself.

He knows. :) He's typically the one you'll get the email FROM.

I think one of Santa's other helpers jumped the gun on the email.

Still in it. At least for another hour. C'mon reward points! lol

One of Santa's Helpers should add M1M3 to the list, 30% off Mime Joker

Mr. Cap (cofphoto) is the only person that can edit the first post of this thread, so I'm sure he'll see your post and add it.

Found another one!

untitled_zps3a752dd2.png

I got the mail with codes, thank You very much!!

Oops, my bad - I thought the code was in the picture. I saw a picture of Spider-man and typed in "SP1D3."

SP1D3R, you forgot the r. But I can not save this code? Is there a limit for codes?

Lol its making me try out tons of different combinations to get any other discounts.

Nothings worked so far.

Found another code:

3V1L gives a 25% discount to Ada Wong's figure. 134 bucks with free shipping... If i didn't already have her, I'd get it, cause she is a flawless figure.

Ummm, has anyone tried saving the code for SP1D3R. It still does not work no matter where I enter it. When enter it into my wallet it says sorry can not add this code. When i enter at spooktacular i click save but nothing happens. Is there a chance we are stumbling on tomorrow codes that are yet to be released into your walllet?

I'm going to bed. Someone please find a code for 50% off the 1/6 Taun Taun while I'm away. ;)

Have to say, some of these discounts are pretty impressive. I did manage to get my $5 in rewards points, so thanks for posting, guys!

Is it just me or is there more product being discounted than ever before on SSC's site? Might be that I've never noticed because it wasn't all batched-up together, like they're doing for Spook.

Ummm, has anyone tried saving the code for SP1D3R. It still does not work no matter where I enter it. When enter it into my wallet it says sorry can not add this code. When i enter at spooktacular i click save but nothing happens. Is there a chance we are stumbling on tomorrow codes that are yet to be released into your walllet?

All the "secret" codes have worked for me so far.

I have 3V1L and SP1D3R saved in my wallet and it worked in checkout.

Back