Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

Lol its making me try out tons of different combinations to get any other discounts.

Nothings worked so far.

Found another code:

3V1L gives a 25% discount to Ada Wong's figure. 134 bucks with free shipping... If i didn't already have her, I'd get it, cause she is a flawless figure.

Nice, maybe there will be a 60's batman or noland I might be interested.

They are trying to seriously clear out their warehouse, that's for sure.

Have to say, some of these discounts are pretty impressive. I did manage to get my $5 in rewards points, so thanks for posting, guys!

Is it just me or is there more product being discounted than ever before on SSC's site? Might be that I've never noticed because it wasn't all batched-up together like they're doing for Spook.

Well if this is true, hopefully prices will lower, but after seeing the price of the new HT Wolverine that is doubtful.

Ummm, has anyone tried saving the code for SP1D3R. It still does not work no matter where I enter it. When enter it into my wallet it says sorry can not add this code. When i enter at spooktacular i click save but nothing happens. Is there a chance we are stumbling on tomorrow codes that are yet to be released into your walllet?

Enter it in the Spooktacular page, not your wallet.

All the "secret" codes have worked for me so far.

I have 3V1L and SP1D3R saved in my wallet and it worked in checkout.

This is the only code that is not working for me. Maybe it expired at midnight and only west coast people can now save it?

To Above... I tried that. It pops up showing the discount, but when I click save nothing happens. Maybe it is becuase I am using a tablet....

I dont know.

This is the only code that is not working for me. Maybe it expired at midnight and only west coast people can now save it?

Central time for me, still worked.

Try another browser, maybe?

Ummm, has anyone tried saving the code for SP1D3R. It still does not work no matter where I enter it. When enter it into my wallet it says sorry can not add this code. When i enter at spooktacular i click save but nothing happens. Is there a chance we are stumbling on tomorrow codes that are yet to be released into your walllet?

I tried it, didn't save, says:

You Found A Promo Code!
This promo code is worth 30% off Nathan Drake Sixth Scale Figure! Would you like to save it to your account?
(Valid on SKU - 100186)

You have to be a special kind of person to put out the money that we do on these sort of things.

Well if this is true, hopefully prices will lower, but after seeing the price of the new HT Wolverine that is doubtful.
Yeah, think Wolvie is a bit of an outlier b/c of the rumoured licensing costs. Other odd thing about that, is putting DOFP Wolvie up for PO while The Wolverine languishes. Maybe they've made their money back on that figure already, so are unconcerned. Dunno. It's a very inscrutable business

I tried it, didn't save, says:

You Found A Promo Code!
This promo code is worth 30% off Nathan Drake Sixth Scale Figure! Would you like to save it to your account?
(Valid on SKU - 100186)

And then you click yes save over and over again and nothing happens?

Hopefully this is just a glitch. I might try entering the code from my computer.

Damn it . Here i was hoping that 30% off red snapper code was real

And then you click yes save over and over again and nothing happens?

Hopefully this is just a glitch. I might try entering the code from my computer.

Maybe try clearing your cache?

Yup. Switching to the computer worked. It must be a glitch when entering codes with a tablet. Got it saved now. Really weird.

I just have this sinking feeling in my gut that I'm gonna end up buying Something before this event ends. I've managed to keep my cool so far by not buying the echo and fives two pack but I just know something is gonna pop up and I'll say fudge it.

Also Good to know that cofs promo email went straight to inbox and not to junk mail.

Promo code W3AP0N for Baroness discount.

Has this code been posted?

W3AP0N

25% off + 10% + free shipping + $16.20 back on Baroness.

Back