Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, you save the day Alex! :rock :rock :rock

Now how about getting the coupon to work on Jor El and/or Zod? :stick

There was no cancellation fee?

As far as I know, SS doesn't charge a cancellation fee. The only time you get stung with a charge is if the item has an NRD which you pay within 24-48 hrs of placing the PO. The Mechanic version of Tony Stark doesn't look to have an NRD unless I missed it somewhere on the page

^^^ Oh, maybe I'm thinking of FlexPlan... I think only FlexPlan has the cancellation fee while if you pre-order regularly, there is none. Can someone confirm this?

Also, I think Jor El will get a coupon working on him first before Zod since Zod's pre-order started very recently a few weeks before the 66 Batman and Robin.

^^^ Oh, maybe I'm thinking of FlexPlan... I think only FlexPlan has the cancellation fee while if you pre-order regularly, there is none. Can someone confirm this?

Also, I think Jor El will get a coupon working on him first before Zod since Zod's pre-order started very recently a few weeks before the 66 Batman and Robin.

No, flexplan has no cancellation fee as long as none of the payments have been made.

Thanks sideshow Alex for info, and thanks guys for the code too. Ordered the mechanic stark ,:D

Really new items and items that are restricted for various reasons will never be coupon eligible with brand new codes. Destro falls into the brand new category as he just went up for Pre-Order almost two weeks ago.

Coupon Codes are good on MANY (100s) of In-Stock and Pre-Order items that do not have restrictions and in actuality there are TONS of new products that are coupon eligible right now! :)

Please try again. You should be able to apply a coupon code to this item now.

Try again please. You should be able to use a coupon code on this item

Wait Listed items will never be able to have coupon codes and other discounts applied to them when they are wait listed as a person placing a wait list is not actually placing an order.

Colton is a Toy Fair exclusive and as such is not eligible for use with coupons. That could change in the future though!

Crow, Stark Mechanic and Silver Centurion should be able to have coupons applied to them.

Evil Superman is a Toy Fair exclusive and as such is not eligible to have coupons applied to him. That may change in the future, but for now he does have a coupon restriction on him.

66 Batman/Robin and Destro are very new figures and as such cannot have coupon codes applied to them.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for all the comprehensive responses, Alex. Nice to see. :duff

This coupon works with Jor El. His pre-order came out around the time of Kal El and the last few have worked for the latter, so this one works with daddy.
Nice. Just placed an order for Jor-El. :yess: Now just need to wait for a coupon that eventually will work for Zod to complete my Man of Steel lineup.

Nice. Just placed an order for Jor-El. :yess: Now just need to wait for a coupon that eventually will work for Zod to complete my Man of Steel lineup.

I would venture a guess that the coupon in December or January should work for Zod.

This coupon works with Jor El. His pre-order came out around the time of Kal El and the last few have worked for the latter, so this one works with daddy.

must've been converted then recently b/c I tried when we first got wind of the October coupon code and it didn't work. I'll try again. Or just use it on The Crow

No, flexplan has no cancellation fee as long as none of the payments have been made.

Are you sure about that? This comes directly from their website:
The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP.

The fee will be $20.00 for cancellations occurring 48 hours after order placement up until the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment and before the second payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date. (The fees are based on a average three payment plan of $199 or more, but fees may increase with number of payments.) If the item’s cost is less then $199, the cancellation fees will be reduced in proportion to the item’s SRP.
Yeah I was wondering about that too. Personally that's the one major downfall to flex pay if you ask me is the cancellation fees. That's why I only use it on stuff I know for sure I'm keeping and keep orders I'm in the fence with as full payments.

If you call them and talk to them you can usually work something out. I have canceled several things all with NRD months after I ordered and have never lost any money.

They may have changed that recently. They only allow one waiver of NRD/cancellation fees now. I used my waiver a long while back and tried to do it recently to test it out, and they said they have me down as having used a waiver already so they would have to charge me. I don't know if it's the same if you call but I would assume so maybe? I think too many people have been doing it and they're probably getting pissed.

Positive. I did this with the heartbreaker. That paragraph applies to if an order had a NRD. In Heartbreaker and Mechanic Stark's case, neither have an NRD. But let's say you ordered Igor, and cancelled, then the cancellation fee will apply since you paid the NRD.

Yea I just canceled 2 figures. I called up and the woman I was speaking to confirmed that if theres no NRD, then theres no penalty unless you have been charged already. If anyone is nervous I recommend calling, its quick and you will be more informed.

Back