Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spookyfest works on HT MoS Supes

The last few codes have worked on him. Basically on the SSC HT page, it works for just about everything General Zod and back/under, not including the recent SSC EXs (Rescue Cap and other earlier ones will work though).

Bah, shipping prices to Aus/NZ for HT figures are now $40 instead of $25. Now it kinda feels like I'm using coupon codes simply to normalise pricing :thud:

I do appreciate these coupon codes, but still .....

Doesn't work on Snake PLissken
dw316 is right, code doesn't work on newer POs
Bah, shipping prices to Aus/NZ for HT figures are now $40 instead of $25. Now it kinda feels like I'm using coupon codes simply to normalize pricing :thud:

I do appreciate these coupon codes, but still .....

That's pretty much how I feel about the codes. Shipping has gone up for me from what used to be about $10 to now $17-$20 just for a regular 1/6 figure. I mean I guess it's good that the coupon take's care of the shipping but still not really a discount on the item...but oh well...like you, I appreciate the coupon. At the end of the day, still $$ saved

Yes, SS just raised their shipping rates...and they no longer offer any more than $20 off on a coupon.

So SPOOKYFEST will expire at the end of the month?

Is there any chance 66' Adam West Batman and Robin will be a part of the code before it expires? The orders have been well over a month "old" now. It works on Zod now.

So SPOOKYFEST will expire at the end of the month?

Is there any chance 66' Adam West Batman and Robin will be a part of the code before it expires? The orders have been well over a month "old" now. It works on Zod now.

According to Sideshow Alex, Nope.

Most codes expire within a few hours from what I've seen. Best way to get them is to click around on an item and then click on a few companion items on the side. For example, right now the homepage says "GR3AT3Y3" but that's already expired. Right now I think DRA6UI8Z is active, for 25 points.

I know! Crazy eh? I've got 625 today too!

If it keeps on like this, if Midas does go up I might cover free shipping and VAT! :D

Back