Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let you know that the coupon works for General Zod. Cheers!
Surprised it works on Zod already. I already ordered Jor-El so he'll have to wait a while. Plus actually I've got quite a few on pre-order as is and want get some of the list cleared up before adding more.

Just wanted to let you know that the coupon works for General Zod. Cheers!

thanks for the heads up :hi5:

just put my order in :yess:

Will probably use next month's on JorEL then the month afterwards on The Crow and that will have me caught up on POs

Bloody hell, I thought Sideshow Alex said it wouldn't work for any of the Toys Fair Exclusives?? :slap

That is correct and it is still true for the Superman III Figure (ie: coupon codes cannot be applied to the item). I believe the person above is most likely referring to one of three other superman pieces that you can use the code on (Hot Toys Man of Steel Figure, Sideshow Man of Steel PF or Sideshow Superman PF).

Whew...that's a lot of Supermans!

-SideshowAlex

I'm torn between cancelling and reordering Tony Stark Mechanic or ordering the General Grievous figure....do I want to spend more money with all that I have preordered?

That is correct and it is still true for the Superman III Figure (ie: coupon codes cannot be applied to the item). I believe the person above is most likely referring to one of three other superman pieces that you can use the code on (Hot Toys Man of Steel Figure, Sideshow Man of Steel PF or Sideshow Superman PF).

Whew...that's a lot of Supermans!

-SideshowAlex

Yeah, I was referring to the HT Man of Steel Superman figure. Sorry for the confusion.

has anyone tried using it on the crow ? i just tried and said it was applied to the order but it didn´t appear in the "quick cost calculator"
do this coupons work with flexplay ?

Yes, someone earlier said it works for him and coupons work with FlexPay. I believe it shows up when you 'Proceed to Checkout'.

Back