Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the $20-25 coupons are only useful if you're buying something in the $200 or less range. On a $600 order, totally not worth it. Unless it's a first order and you never plan on ordering with them again.

Used it on Iron Man Mark 42 Die cast Armor. Worked like a charm.
Thank you kind sir...

Just trying this on a few items.

Does NOT work on The Mechanic, The Mandarin, Star Spangled Cap, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion.

DOES work on the Mk 42 PPS, The Wolverine (which also has free shipping), GI Joe Snake Eyes, Man of Steel, Red Snapper and Tony Stark Workshop.

So it looks like it does work on in stock and pre order items that have been up for awhile, but does not work on items that have recently been put up for pre order.

ALSO as a reminder you won't get reward points for anything that you buy with this coupon.

I haven't but since Golden Age Cap didn't work, I would be surprised if any of the "summer exclusives" that were announced at the same time do work.

The new site seems to be sure that the code is very"selective" I am guessing they work only on older pre-order items and in stocks?

Last edited:
Have to say it's kind of dumb the way Sideshow's site works with coupons. I added Jor-El to my cart and already had the coupon code entered in and it showed the item minus the discount but then when I hit proceed it gives me the message about not being able to use it. It should just tell you right away or the item page should be more clear on if coupons can be used or not.

Back