Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy there are even coupons in the first place.
I am too. Not saying I'm not I just don't like the way they have their site set up with using them. It's not very clearly marked on an item page for a product whether it's eligible for coupon use or not (the old site layout was more clear on that) and if an item is showing the price with the discount on one page and you click proceed and it tells you that it can't be used it's kind of dumb. It should just say right away after you've added the item and have the code applied that it won't work.

My pet peeve is that you don't get points if you use a coupon. If a figure is $200 and you use a $20 coupon, you should get points on a $180 purchase, not zero points.

I don't think the older site layout was any more clear about useable coupons, than the one they are using now. I agree it could be better though.

My pet peeve is that you don't get points if you use a coupon. If a figure is $200 and you use a $20 coupon, you should get points on a $180 purchase, not zero points.
If you think of it though with a coupon it's almost kind of like they're just giving you points right away only you're using them. I can kind of see why they don't give points when you're using a coupon to be honest.

Cool that SS released another $20 off code! Now what to use it on... Hmm either X3 Wolverine, Barney Ross or Man of Steel Superman. Can't decide! :gah:

Doesn't work on USO Cap...Yet. I'll just wait until they're tripping over them in the warehouse and use a future coupon code. ;)

Like I said, works on in stock items and items that have been up for po for awhile. Anything that is a recent PO won't work.

Seems like there is a 20$ code every month with the occasional 15 or 25 thrown into the mix. After a year of shopping with them that seems to be the norm, with November being the best time to watch out for surprise sales.

These codes work best with flat rate shipping products (IP,Mk2,BD T-800 etc..) IMO, for me a figure cost 13-19 shipping and you can't use them with free shipping they will fix that mistake down the road, UNLESS your order TWO as it appears when i ordered 2 loki's with 20$ i got to keep my free shipping and discount (209/pc)... anybody else get to keep their free shipping in the past?

And I agree with you cofphoto - we should get points using coupons not zero, i could have free figure waiting for me if i didn't use a coupon every month, grrrr

...doesn't work on some items over $200 - didn't work on Heartbreaker.:mad:

Just ordered Tony Stark, worked for that and Im in the UK and he's over $200.... No idea why I ordered that, just decided I like it so much!

Card with the discount code was inside the brown shipper as well.

I'm finally starting to build up some points, can you use a coupon code and rewards points to discount the same order?

Back