Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I’ve not participated in any recent two years, arcade game aside. Why? Because of the TOC, but it doesn’t seem like they, SS, really care if you’re actually based/from the US? Good to know!

Participating is only good for rewards. You can ignore any giveaways, because they won't give them to you! :lol

In terms RPs, this was actually a pretty good Spooktacular. I basically did nothing, but still got around $15 in total with the flash game plus the emails. It could've been higher, but I just can't handle small talk, or watching streams with people just talking amongst themselves. I hope they can change their format for next year if RPs are still around.

I got a grand total of $33 in RP.

Like others, I did basically did nothing. :lol I can't stay glued to my device all day due to work.

Hmm...maybe I can have my students "work" for RPs for extra credit points since they can't seem to let their death grip on their phones go. :unsure: :LOL:

Geeksgiving 2021: Event Overview​

Schedule​

*all times are listed in PT and are subject to change

Day 1 – Thursday, November 18​

• 6 AM – Facebook Group Challenge Giveaway
  • 7 AM – Facebook Flash Giveaway
  • 12 PM – Facebook Group Flash Giveaway
  • 3 PM – Sideshow Staff Picks

Day 2 – Friday, November 19​

• 8 AM – Twitter Flash Giveaway
  • 12 PM – Facebook Group Challenge Giveaway
  • 2 PMSteal the Deal

Day 3 – Saturday, November 20​

• 10 AM – Facebook Flash Giveaway
  • 11 AMThat Sideshow Game Show

Day 4 – Sunday, November 21​

• 11 AM – Instagram Challenge Giveaway

Day 5 – Monday, November 22​

• 10 AM – Twitter Flash Giveaway
  • 11 AMWin, Lose, or DIE!

Day 6 – Tuesday, November 23​

• 8 AM – Instagram Flash Giveaway
  • 11 AMGobbled Cosplay: Fan Edition

Day 7 – Wednesday, November 24​

• 10 AM – Facebook Flash Giveaway
  • 11 AM – Sideshow’s Black Friday
  • 4 PMGeeksgiving & Taking

Day 8 – Thursday, November 25​

• 9 AM – Instagram Flash Giveaway

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/geeks...ZATlwaxt5avdEI-mQxfckRCTnkNB32XJ2gGGGQ3fGlw4Y

Streaming Content​

Trivial Cahoots

Sideshow Geeksgiving Trivial Cahoots
Trivial Cahoots is a little different than our other games because the audience gets to participate LIVE, answering trivia questions using a mobile device as their buzzer. Winners get Sideshow rewards for their account and bragging rights.

Sideshow Staff Picks

Sideshow Geeksgiving Staff Picks
During this livestream, Sideshow Staff Picks, members of the Sideshow team will be showcasing their favorite items from sideshow.com that fit a specific theme. Plus, a couple staff members will be competing to create the best shortlink for each collectible. Learn about our fandoms, our collections, and vote for your favorite shortlinks in this interactive stream!

Game Shows​

The Sideshow Geeksgiving 2021 game shows include Cobbled Cosplay, Win, Lose, or DIE!, Geeksgiving & Taking, and That Sideshow Game Show.

We want YOU to sign up as participants for Geeksgiving & Taking as well as That Sideshow Game Show! That’s right — we need contestants to play, and each contestant has a chance to win an awesome prize. You can enter for your chance to play using our official Game Contestant Search Gleam. Need more information before you register? Here’s a breakdown of each game.

Win, Lose, or DIE

Sideshow Geeksgiving Win Lose or Die
If you like Dungeons and Dragons and horror stories, Win, Lose, or DIE is the game for you! This is a cutthroat choose-your-own-adventure style game that results in somebody — or everybody — going home with all the glory (an awesome prize!) or DYING (losing their shot at the prize). Audience members have to correctly make it through all 10 steps of the game to reach the final step and if you die, you’re out of the running. The last person playing gets an awesome amount of Sideshow Rewards. If every single player dies, the Sideshow Rewards pot gets split among all participants.

On Monday, November 22, Missy Haywood will be sharing her original story entitled “Deadly Dinner Time.”

If the Win, Lose, or DIE game show sounds fun to you, you can play along live! Look out for an access code and link during the stream. We look forward to playing with you!

Gobbled Cosplay Showdown: Fan Edition

Sideshow Gobbled Cosplay Fan Edition
If you’re the type to agonize over your outfits and rate the fashion of your dinner guests, Cobbled Cosplay will be a thrill for you to watch.

During Cobbled Cosplay — called Gobbled Cosplay for this event in celebration of the season contestants are tasked with recreating a surprise costume in 10 minutes using only household objects and found materials. The winner takes home the prize they are cosplaying as.

We started our Fan Edition episodes with our Fan Week Cobbled Cosplay Supersized Showdown: Fan Episode and couldn’t be happier with the way you geeks turned out to test your costuming prowess. We are always in need of Cobbled Cosplay contestants for future events. Learn how to audition on our blog.

That Sideshow Game Show

Geeksgiving That Sideshow Game Show
With a name like That Sideshow Game Show, absolutely anything can happen. Be prepared to appear on camera to compete in challenges that will have plenty of twists and turns — and that’s all the information you’re getting… Although you can get a preview from the games held during Spooktacular 2021. Good luck!

Geeksgiving & Taking

Sideshow Geeksgiving & Taking
On Wednesday, November 24, we’ll play Geeksgiving & Taking. This game is Sideshow’s version of White Elephant, where players will be able to participate in a live gift-stealing extravaganza. May the odds be ever in your favor!

What a bad time for me because I have a late work session Thursday and a convention all weekend. :lol I’m probably gonna get far less rewards then Spook. Think I had $60 or more?
Is there a sign up page?

Man, with the ways they've changed how they're giving out rewards lately, and with expiration dates now instituted for rewards, all of these SS events are getting exhausting, at least to me!

I miss the days when they would just post a code during a livestream that had a certain amount of uses. That was WAY easier to collect the rewards if you were paying attention, but of course that's why they don't do that anymore.

Notice that Trivial Cahoots isn't on the schedule yet.
The second paragraph on the overview page reads as follows:
"Read on below for a (mostly) full overview — since we know some of you like surprises, we’re keeping a few of your presents hidden until the event begins."

Notice that Trivial Cahoots isn't on the schedule yet.
The second paragraph on the overview page reads as follows:
"Read on below for a (mostly) full overview — since we know some of you like surprises, we’re keeping a few of your presents hidden until the event begins."
Yes, hopefully it's not like Spook where most of the Trivia Cahoots sessions were surprise streams. I'm not going to monitor their lame content 24/7 again for a few measly $1 lottery wins.

Yes, hopefully it's not like Spook where most of the Trivia Cahoots sessions were surprise streams. I'm not going to monitor their lame content 24/7 again for a few measly $1 lottery wins.
Hopefully not, yeah. Since Autumn keeps calling this their "apology for Spooktacular," I think it'll more likely be the case that they will a) update the schedule with Trivial Cahoots on Thursday b) run some quick 5 question trivia games during live streams like "Sideshow Staff picks" and "Steal the Deal" or c) both.

What a bad time for me because I have a late work session Thursday and a convention all weekend. :lol I’m probably gonna get far less rewards then Spook. Think I had $60 or more?
Is there a sign up page?
No registration for this event.

Back