Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think in total I got around 67 including Registration ... But could be 70 as I might've lost count on the $1's. Either way, for sure I have passed the 1K Mark for RPs.

I got less than a third of what you guys received in RPs and I'm appreciative. Some of the events were not exactly fun but it was definitely cool to grab points when possible. Strangely enough, I still haven't received the $5 for just signing up.

Got $1 and $3 email

Alex is busy working already.

tommaso-ciampa-949.png

I just got my last 3x $1 as well.. So I'm all paid up too I think..

Although can't say I wouldn't mind a couple of extra unexpected surprises as it was hard to keep up with all the $1...

:rotfl

I got $18 (I think) with some minimal effort. I'm satisfied with my effort-to-points ratio. If I happened to be on my computer and checked this thread or the live streams, then I would do it. But I wasn't falling over myself to get to my phone or computer if I wasn't already there. Some of those livestreams were excruciating and torturous! Which I guess fits the theme of Spooktacular! I'm pretty sure I had won another $3 lottery maybe Thursday I think but never got it.

Thanks to everyone who posted links to the trivias and livestreams!

Back