Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Ser Sideshow and registration rewards, I'm at a total of $82 this time around. I did score a $25 lottery, which bumped me up quite a bit. I did miss quite a few too, given that notifications weren't working a few days on both YT and FB. Not a bad haul, so no complaints from me. See you all for Geeksgiving! :woo🍻

Got a bunch of $1 and one $2.
I think I had $60 in total but it should have been more if the timing and randomness were better. Easily got more in the past but it’s still not the worst.

I got $67.40 starting from the launch of the new Ser Sideshow game. Just subtract the total of your "new balance" before the 24th from the current total of your "new balance" and divide by 20 to see your total haul (subtracting any points you got from purchases during that time).

I got $73 including the $8 from the game and the $5 from registering. That $25 lottery win helped a lot. That total is nothing to sneeze at, and in line with past Spooktacular totals for me, but this whole thing was not fun. I don't like hosts acting like pricks. I don't like Joe's schtick. I like Amy, but I don't like that she's frequently ten times louder than everyone else in the stream and there's no ****ing way to equalize it on my end. I don't like seeing a friend clearly overworked-they can't give him an intern to work with on all the rewards? Really? I don't like contacting that friend about what seem to be missing rewards, because I feel like I'm nickel-and-diming him, even if it is his job, and even though I waited until the day after the event to do so. I don't like the stress of trying to catch their random-ass streams with essentially no notifications on any platform that ****ing work (I specifically avoided early morning stuff and worked with another friend because code groups are useless, so Sideshow won that war, I guess). I don't like sitting through their ******** ("shenanigans" is too nice a term).
I'll try other events, calmer ones, but this is the last Spooktacular for me. That is assuming they even do this again at all. Like others in this thread, I would not at all be surprised if free rewards become a thing of the past by this time next year.

I still expect Alex to do the right thing and award me something for my Bingo win the other night. I'll give him the 8 weeks required by Sideshow rules but if he does not, I will pay my friend Madame Marguerite a visit. She will give me an Alex voodoo doll and tell me how to make Alex extremely uncomfortable.
I am not letting this go. I am looking at my dog right now with a fake bone locked in his jaw and the look he is giving me says, "Don't let that go either." :lol

I still expect Alex to do the right thing and award me something for my Bingo win the other night. I'll give him the 8 weeks required by Sideshow rules but if he does not, I will pay my friend Madame Marguerite a visit. She will give me an Alex voodoo doll and tell me how to make Alex extremely uncomfortable.
I am not letting this go. I am looking at my dog right now with a fake bone locked in his jaw and the look he is giving me says, "Don't let that go either." :lol
Who was running the Bingo game? Who were the hosts for the stream?

Who was running the Bingo game? Who were the hosts for the stream?
It was Alex and Amy. Alex just read the 1, 2 and 3 place winners' usernames and immediately went to calling out random numbers. He never said anything about the winners getting or not getting a prize. I had it on mute when I saw my name popped up as the winner but then I went back and saw a replay of the stream to confirm that nothing was mentioned about the winners either way.

I got $20 including Spook registration.
More than I got last year. Hoping to use it to take a dent out of a Capt Janeway preorder.

I think in total I got around 67 including Registration ... But could be 70 as I might've lost count on the $1's. Either way, for sure I have passed the 1K Mark for RPs.
so an update a final total of $76 including registration. RP now over the $1K mark. gonna keep going till the last event of the year and go all out :D

Back