Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has the time to call customer services over a couple dollars?

I have completely skipped Spook this year and doubt I'll ever participate again, my time is just worth more. But I remember a Spook years ago where everyone got scolded and I believe a couple people even got banned because people were having fun posting stupid/funny fake codes and absolutely dim morons were calling Sideshow customer service because the fake codes were not working.

I remember a guy on here complaining because while he was at work he was making his wife monitor this thread and she couldn't decipher the fake codes from the real ones.

I remember a Spook years ago where everyone got scolded and I believe a couple people even got banned because people were having fun posting stupid/funny fake codes and absolutely dim morons were calling Sideshow customer service because the fake codes were not working.

I remember a guy on here complaining because while he was at work he was making his wife monitor this thread and she couldn't decipher the fake codes from the real ones.

2014!!! What a great year!!!!

P3N15 is not a code

I wonder whatever happened to that guy who came in here and freaked out on us.

Which guy? There were a couple. And one of them still frequents the boards for free codes. Well, not now probably. He was the reason for the NO BANTER thread. I forget his name but maybe it will come to me.

Isn't 2014 back somewhere in this thread?

Which guy? There were a couple. And one of them still frequents the boards for free codes. Well, not now probably. He was the reason for the NO BANTER thread. I forget his name but maybe it will come to me.
The guy who freaked out about the balloons. It was so weird, it sticks out to me way more than the fake codes thing.

The guy who freaked out about the balloons. It was so weird, it sticks out to me way more than the fake codes thing.

I thought it was a woman who's son died by choking on a balloon who was offended by the BalloonBoy jokes. How odd we'd be joking about that and then someone had an actual incident.

BTW, go to page 840 (Oct 31, 2014) and go back from there!

I think it was a dad, but who knows anymore. IIRC, that whole conversation was deleted.

Edit: Oh ****, it's been restored.

Edit 2: NVM. Looks like just a little bit got through somehow, but the bulk of the conversation still appears to be gone.

Last edited:
I think 2014 was my first Spook. That, or 2015. These events used to be amazing! So much fun and perversion.🤣

Man, Oct 31, 2014 goes on for like 50 pages.

I can't find that guy who called on us -- he may have deleted his account and posts.

BalloonBoy stuff was scrubbed but there's still alot of talk about it just on Oct 31.

So one of the rewards I just received was a $2 one that I wasn't expecting. When they ran two lotteries in Alex's surprise stream yesterday, one was $3 and one was $2. I didn't win the first spin and didn't see the second spin - was that the $2 one?
Yep, the 2nd spin was meant to be the $2 one. Didn't show on mine either so I don't know if I got it or not.

Received 3 emails so far today, 2x $2 and 1x $1. Still waiting on 1x $3, 2x $1 from the latest 3 lotteries plus hopefully the $2 above. But if you received an extra $2 then maybe that one has already been sent out.

Back