Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get any rewards $$ from yesterday??

How backed up must he be... All these stupid calling out randos names and numbers. He must have hundreds of individuals to go through.

Yeah, I just got 2 more.

So today I got 2x $2 & $1. Now I'm all confused too. Thought I was waiting on 1 $2 2x $1 But an extra $1 is better than less.

I think I'm all caught up now as I aint got crap so far for today... :monkey2

Yeah, that's the maddening thing. If it comes up short, how do you prove which reward is unpaid?

I got another $1. So just $2 short now.

I think it would be impossible.

I received 2 x $2 and 1 x $1.

A total of $8 is still outstanding.

They are pretty good about paying out.

That said, I'm still $2 short.

But one of them was that weird code 2 days ago that said it was good on items but the link didn't work and also said it was a $1 reward but also said limit reached when you tried to add it -- so I have no idea if that ever paid out or not.

Yeah, that's the maddening thing. If it comes up short, how do you prove which reward is unpaid?

I got another $1. So just $2 short now.

I think those days are over, I have called Customer service when the site went down etc and got credited the missing amounts.

I know some don't bother but if I'm going to jump through that many hoops I would like the "reward."

They used to have a member of staff dealing with it if alot of people complained.

Now they would just say "sorry but there will be another chance to gain rewards in the future."

I do take a screenshot of lottery wins but I'm not hopeful it would do any good.

Back