Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’m not the target audience for these shows, let alone the target country as it’s 2am when these shows start for me. I’m just going to tap out, as the old system I was able to get a notification and go straight back to sleep, but that doesn’t work so well with these ‘games’.

I did it on my tablet. I eventually got through but I died way too many times. But I kept on highlighting the screen.

And don’t bother with the coins. Just survive until the end to get the reward code.

I got 124 coins.

Wonder if there's a higher $ RP code for anyone one crazy enough to keep playing till they get all 153...

Should be a one time use code, I finished that game twice, but you can only use one it seems:

SERSIDEDC03509C

So you played the game a second time, got another code, tried to enter it, and it didn't let you, but it worked for another person, but then no more people after that?

How do you guys handle that series of 5 or 6 towers after the long walk after you're past the two big bouncer things? I can't make my guy jump short enough to hop on each tower one at a time. I'm trying to jump two at a time but keep falling off the last tower without enough of a head start to make the big jump after it.

oh but you need to only finish , not take all the coins LOL
I complete it 4/5 times but i dont see the code, me idiot :D

Back