Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Same here. Just waiting on Bingo. I doubt they'll forget. But like I've been saying: imagine a whole week-long event like this. It's a bit annoying for us, and it's gotta be annoying for them. It'll soon get a lot more so. But at least they got around code groups. :rolleyes2

If they do do that I’m done and out of the game. I was only able to participate this time because this one was held over the weekend, otherwise I can’t participate due to my timezone with the first one starting at 2am for me.

They're not really giving away that much money at all if you think about it. $10 to thirty people is only $300, which is half of $3 to two-hundred people or $2 to three-hundred people.

I don't know about you but this is how much free money I have received from SS since January.

135. $3.jpg

Now multiply that number by a couple thousand other people getting the same amount. And again, we are only in June!

I don't know about you but this is how much free money I have received from SS since January.

View attachment 514576

Now multiply that number by a couple thousand other people getting the same amount. And again, we are only in June!

Your success rate must be near 100%, as my tally of total rewards given out this year barely tops $200. Of course this doesn’t include the various prizes and lottery’s etc.

Prior to Iron Man day I was expecting the total this year to exceed the $340+ given out last year, but with the recent change of how they may be given out, that’s no longer a sure thing anymore.

Your success rate must be near 100%, as my tally of total rewards given out this year barely tops $200. Of course this doesn’t include the various prizes and lottery’s etc.

Prior to Iron Man day I was expecting the total this year to exceed the $340+ given out last year, but with the recent change of how they may be given out, that’s no longer a sure thing anymore.

Yeah I have been on it since I joined a code group - but that appears to be a thing of the past so I expect to start losing now lol. Actually now that I think about it I may have had some pending points in January but not much. I think it was $11 if I'm not mistaken.

I was giving it until today i?ll contact them on monday.

Can you go to the game app site, sideshow.live (maybe sideshow.live/bingos) and check your profile? If your email in there doesn't match the email tied to your sideshow account, or if you don't subscribe to the newsletter with that email, then you wouldn't any codes sent to you. But you're gonna contact CS Monday, so regardless, you'll get it worked out, I'm sure.

View attachment 514576

I mentioned a few pages ago that I picked up $400+ since unloading my balance on a Hot Toys Lando preorder back in August (I don't know how much I brought in since January), but that wasn't my point. Perhaps you weren't talking about this, but I was specifically referring to giving 30 people $10 a piece via Autumn's random drawing being less money in total than if they were to give the couple hundred people watching the stream $2 or $3 for participating in a game of some sort. And in turn, they're now giving away less money (again, in total, not per person) with the app they're using for trivia/bingo/voting/etc or with Streamyard than with general codes that work for a few thousand people, which seems to be something they've abandoned.

Last edited:
Can you go to the game app site, sideshow.live (maybe sideshow.live/bingos) and check your profile? If your email in there doesn't match the email tied to your sideshow account, or if you don't subscribe to the newsletter with that email, then you wouldn't any codes sent to you. But you're gonna contact CS Monday, so regardless, you'll get it worked out, I'm sure.

Yup yup I looked and it all checks out

Monday it will have to be right now i’m boozing it up with a mariachi band

The Good the Bad and the Drunk lol

Thank you buff I went and registered as usual.

Regarding my Iron Man day situation I contacted customer service yesterday Joshua looked into it for me and asked that I double check because it showed on his end that I was sent them and I informed him that I even checked my spam and junk folders and nothing so he went and manually sent me 3 reward codes today!

Perfect timing as my Hulkbuster arrives this week it would’ve sucked not getting reward codes for Iron Man day on the same week I’m getting an Iron Man lol

Back