Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna say fewer. I used to grab nearly $80 every spool. So far $2.. they are saving a ton of money this year. Giving out less RP means we spend more, plus upping the shipping cost which makes no sense. JL superman was $26. Thanos was $29. I either overpayed for supes or under charged for thanos

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

They just put up a single use code during their livestream. It was $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny story.

I won the 100% promo code hunt.

As I live in the UK I am not eligible for the other giveaways.

It was for these fugly Batman and Joker Tiki Mugs worth $50.

As I only collect Star Wars, not much use to me.

As it was a prize and I never win anything I thought I would claim them.

I got a "This item Batman and Joker '66 can not be purchased at this time"

The mugs were showing sold out despite me trying to redeem before the code expired.

There was not enough stock to fulfil the prizes they had given out.

Now the code has expired they are back in stock.

Ha Ha.

I'm gonna say fewer. I used to grab nearly $80 every spool. So far $2.. they are saving a ton of money this year. Giving out less RP means we spend more, plus upping the shipping cost which makes no sense. JL superman was $26. Thanos was $29. I either overpayed for supes or under charged for thanos

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Their shipping prices have dropped slightly since then. You shouldn't be paying more than $20 now for a standard size figure.

Funny story.

I won the 100% promo code hunt.

As I live in the UK I am not eligible for the other giveaways.

It was for these fugly Batman and Joker Tiki Mugs worth $50.

As I only collect Star Wars, not much use to me.

As it was a prize and I never win anything I thought I would claim them.

I got a "This item Batman and Joker '66 can not be purchased at this time"

The mugs were showing sold out despite me trying to redeem before the code expired.

There was not enough stock to fulfil the prizes they had given out.

Now the code has expired they are back in stock.

Ha Ha.

giphy.gif

There were four redemptions of the 100% off code available for the Tiki set. The fourth set was most likely purchased after he entered the code on the last page of checkout but before he could press the "place order" button. There were a lot of people going for it.

The hell is the usage limit on these, 10? People have complained in recent years about how awful this event has become, but this year makes it hard to deny it.

The hell is the usage limit on these, 10? People have complained in recent years about how awful this event has become, but this year makes it hard to deny it.

It was honestly fine before. Then since NYCC started they've been trying these new tactics and it's been terrible. Don't think I've seen 1 day of Spook give out $1 overall for one whole day before.

It was honestly fine before. Then since NYCC started they've been trying these new tactics and it's been terrible. Don't think I've seen 1 day of Spook give out $1 overall for one whole day before.

Right? On the West Coast they've technically given out $2 now, but holy ****.

Wait, are they seriously doing a usage limit for a $1 code? The last two events had a $5 code to begin with, and now I?ll be lucky to get that much in a week. I get that they really don?t owe us anything but don?t do three events with code drops if this is how it turns out.

Back