Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten a grand total of $2 so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's about all i get this year. I'm not keeping myself glued to my phone for $1 or $2 codes, especially with the time and redemption limits.

I'll second (third?) what Griffin posted earlier- if SS doesn't want to or can't give out the same amount of codes as usual, I'd rather they were upfront about it. I find it hard to believe they can put in redemption restrictions and still claim to be giving out more rewards than usual (or they're using an obscure interpretation to make that claim). Anyways, I'm just glad more international collectors can catch these rewards, even if they are for tiny amounts.

I've gotten a grand total of $2 so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's about all i get this year. I'm not keeping myself glued to my phone for $1 or $2 codes, especially with the time and redemption limits.

I'll second (third?) what Griffin posted earlier- if SS doesn't want to or can't give out the same amount of codes as usual, I'd rather they were upfront about it. I find it hard to believe they can put in redemption restrictions and still claim to be giving out more rewards than usual (or they're using an obscure interpretation to make that claim). Anyways, I'm just glad more international collectors can catch these rewards, even if they are for tiny amounts.

And now it?s 4? See have some hope ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect them to talk about how they're doing financially in the open. They have to keep their shareholders happy--whether in denial or not. And it lines up with this brave new world mantra of never owning up to any mistakes. Business as usual no problems. Playing music through the night while the titanic sinks.

I haven't been checking the forums for a while now but are we still getting email notifications when Spooktacular codes drop? The last 3 or 4 years I would get emails for codes but this year nada.

ANOTHER ONE MISSED. Code reached its limit. What a year folks...

EDIT: BOLISARIO I haven't seen any emails this year. I guess by the time someone enters the code themselves it has already reached its limit by the time you share. So they aren't sending the emails anymore, or they retired from the game.

d'oh! went to bed 10 minutes before the first late night code, woke up 15 minutes after the latest morning code. ha!

EDIT: BOLISARIO I haven't seen any emails this year. I guess by the time someone enters the code themselves it has already reached its limit by the time you share. So they aren't sending the emails anymore, or they retired from the game.

That's a bummer. Is there another alternative to getting notifications for codes?

Pixel Piper's email chain is broken. We've tried using it, but it no longer functions. He no longer participates, and was the only one who could maintain it.

anyone else have a feeling they're only doing overnight/early morning codes? Cause it really seems like it. or maybe it's just me. lol.

Back