Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the last code by mere seconds, all because they kept talking in the video and didn't mention the codedrop until the last moment, then ended the show and the code usage had already been hit. I haven't gotten any of the codes this year yet. Worst Spooktacular. Ever.

Something tells me SSC's sales are in the crapper, and COVID didn't help.

If that's the case, they should say something. There will always be people who are unhappy, but I'm sure if they said something like "We've had a pretty rough six months, just like a lot of businesses, and we crunched the numbers and may have given away too many dollars in rewards during Sideshow Con in July. We're not cancelling Spooktacular AT ALL, but please understand that we'll be tightening our belts a bit and giving out fewer rewards codes than we have in the past." Or even "... and we're going to be doing things a little differently than we have in the past and implementing a few changes to the way rewards are given out/redeemed, but please keep in mind these changes will be temporary, and we'll get back to the way things were as soon as we can" that 999 out of 1000 people would say, "Yeah. Okay."
Instead they implemented that ****ing Queue-it thing for a few days (glad that went away), and redemption limits, and redemption limits PLUS time limits, and got rid of the instant code redemption on the Rewards page, and other bull**** and then have Autumn go try to spin it.

Is there anything other than minimal code drops going on tonight I should know about?

Glad some of you are able to get these codes. That's another two I missed, netting me $0 in RP so far this year... And I agree with what Griffin said earlier. If they are having money issues and won't be giving as much out this year, they should be open about it. Instead, I'm sitting here feeling like they don't care about old customers. It's all about that new blood.

Back