Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's interesting. My order was on 2/25, so I'm guessing that either the inclusion of sales tax on the shipping varies by state OR they didn't realize it needed to be included until after your order. Most likely it's the former.

Now that's interesting. My order was on 2/25, so I'm guessing that either the inclusion of sales tax on the shipping varies by state OR they didn't realize it needed to be included until after your order. Most likely it's the former.

Yes, probably the former. I’m in California, so I’ve always been charged sales tax.

I would bet that the uptick in points was a thinly veiled attempt to provide a counter balance to the shipping and tax rates.

I mean the Facebook group mods who work for SS were even advocating finding code groups and community point grabbing. In the past they frowned on that to the point that they lowered code redemption time. That's a motive.

Don't take it as me being ungrateful, I'm VERY pleased to be positioned to grab Thanos affordably now. But I won't deny this had a motive for them.

I would bet that the uptick in points was a thinly veiled attempt to provide a counter balance to the shipping and tax rates.

I mean the Facebook group mods who work for SS were even advocating finding code groups and community point grabbing. In the past they frowned on that to the point that they lowered code redemption time. That's a motive.

Don't take it as me being ungrateful, I'm VERY pleased to be positioned to grab Thanos affordably now. But I won't deny this had a motive for them.

was going to order batman because i have points but shipping is $22 i'm less than 30 minutes away from them....

I have a $20 box code for in-stock items expiring April 3rd. If you want it, PM me the item you want to buy, and I'll send you the code and my referral link to buy it from.

Anyone have a %15 or 20% off coupon? I have a 10% but looking for a little more on the 7 pack hall of armors.

If I dont use the 10% off I'll gladly pass that along with a $20 off code.

Anyone have a %15 or 20% off coupon? I have a 10% but looking for a little more on the 7 pack hall of armors.

If I dont use the 10% off I'll gladly pass that along with a $20 off code.

i have a $20 off code i'm not going to use expires 4/11

Red Wolf has first dibs, but I would love a code as well, if anybody has one. Got an item I’m looking at, and it would take a chunk out of taxes/shipping.

Appreciate the replies. I'll have to pass on the $20 as I have one too on certain items. I'm looking for a 15%-20% since I'll use it on the hall of armors which is a large purchase

I have a $20 coupon if anyone would like to use my referral link for their order, just let me know which item you want :hi5:

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread or if this has been discussed before, I got one of those "10% off on the items in your cart at Sideshow" e-mails a long time ago before John Wick came out and used it on him, however I just got one for the Punisher War machine in my cart but it said I already used this code, it starts with the same "UPS" letters but are different, can you only ever use one of those codes on your account once? Kind of irritating that they still send those e-mails if so.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread or if this has been discussed before, I got one of those "10% off on the items in your cart at Sideshow" e-mails a long time ago before John Wick came out and used it on him, however I just got one for the Punisher War machine in my cart but it said I already used this code, it starts with the same "UPS" letters but are different, can you only ever use one of those codes on your account once? Kind of irritating that they still send those e-mails if so.

Yep one and done.

I believe it's once per month limit? If it's been longer than that for you, then yeah, it might be a one time type code limit.

Do the newyr codes not work on pre-orders anymore? I remember the ones that came with packages used to, but I was told they no longer do.

Do the newyr codes not work on pre-orders anymore? I remember the ones that came with packages used to, but I was told they no longer do.

I can't remember if my NEWYR code worked on preorders when I first received it, but when I checked last week, it didn't include any (Hot Toys) preorders on the eligible items list.

I thought they did at one point as well, but they do not now at least. Had one expire that I was planning to use on Thanos.
I had one expire two weeks ago that I didn't even realize I had. Looked at a box which arrived last month, and didn't realize it contained a sticker coupon. :( So I'm kinda glad it wouldn't have worked on a pre-order, since I surely would have used it.

Back