Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got one. I missed every one yesterday because Tapatalk stopped sending me notifications for some reason. Ended up uninstalling then reinstalling the app, now everything is as it should be.
Thanks guys for posting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

can you tell me how to get notifications on tapatalk? i dont seem to get any at all from that app

First be sure your phone's notification works, then go to phone's configuration->notification->tapatalk to set the alarm sound(put a mp3 sound if youre serious about this XD)
It's recomentable to turn off facebook,etc other unnecessary social media stuff notification to speed up your phone's reaction.

Pm me if you still have the problem.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Yup 7:05-7:10....

I actually checked in here about 7:07 and saw no posts, went upstairs to put a few groceries away, came back six minutes later and missed it. Shame on all you people who redeem your codes before posting them for the rest of us LOL!

Welp, gotta hit the road in a few minutes...so, prepare for a $5 code to drop sometime in the next couple of hours! :rotfl

Couldn?t connect with the Sideshow web page to apply the code. Then it was expired.
You need the set the page to your account rewarded point page, and log in to stay longer(cooke) then you have no such problem.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Back