Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have issues with the reward box saying error when you try to add the code to your account? I am having to log into sideshow and enter them in my rewards page instead.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone have issues with the reward box saying error when you try to add the code to your account? I am having to log into sideshow and enter them in my rewards page instead.

Isn’t that what you should always be doing anyway??

I follow the link in the emails and enter the code then log in to add to my account, then it pops up with the error.

Ah I see. I’ve always been taught to have your account reward code page window already open. And to periodically update the page just to ensure I’m logged in when the code drops.

And which email link are you referring to? I usually just get the subscription notifications from here and SF.

Ah I see. I?ve always been taught to have your account reward code page window already open. And to periodically update the page just to ensure I?m logged in when the code drops.

And which email link are you referring to? I usually just get the subscription notifications from here and SF.
Yeah just the email list that started years ago. Never used to have an issue with the links but they have been glitchy of late. I'll just have to keep my rewards page open in future.

Back