Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve missed every code so far because Tapatalk notifications stopped working for either of the code threads. Still will send notifications for other threads though. Uninstalling didn?t fix. Fun times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have recieved Tapatalk notifications for every post in the no-banter thread throughout Spook etc., all except for the last code at 9pm.

I have Tapatalk setup on two different devices(iPhone and Samsung) and neither device made a peep. Luckily it was a dollar code, but it still stings lol.

I have recieved Tapatalk notifications for every post in the no-banter thread throughout Spook etc., all except for the last code at 9pm.

I have Tapatalk setup on two different devices(iPhone and Samsung) and neither device made a peep. Luckily it was a dollar code, but it still stings lol.

Yes i've had the same for the last few codes. 30 minute delay or more ??

I tried it at 8:17 (11:17 my time) and it was already expired!

Tried it twice, second time at 11:19, copied from different poster, and said expired.

Last edited:
Man, I hate the way SS dates their $$ coupon codes they give out. They give you a date that it expires, but it expires the minute the day starts, not ends. So a code I have expiring on 11/24 (today) is already expired. It expired at 12:01am rather than 11:59pm. They should say expires end of day on the 23rd rather than good till the 24th.

So stupid.. :mad:

I?ve missed every code so far because Tapatalk notifications stopped working for either of the code threads. Still will send notifications for other threads though. Uninstalling didn?t fix. Fun times!

Pretty annoying. Got alerts all day yesterday and nothing today.

Back