Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we still getting codes from Endgame orders?

Seems like it doesn't matter the purchase, every purchase gets a $25 coupon in return, I guess their way to keep people purchasing through them to cover shipping costs or what not. I got John Wick and Palpatine a while ago and got $25 back from those as well, not limited to just Endgame purchases.

I have never received a 25 dollar coupon for either of my 3 orders these past couple of months.

I have never received a 25 dollar coupon for either of my 3 orders these past couple of months.

I think this started within the last few weeks. I didn't receive any codes, or coupons, with any of mine either. I did three orders, all pre-orders, over the last two months.

I pre-ordered Endgame Cap, got a $25 coupon for Endgame Iron Man, got another $25 and then used it on Thanos. Might use the next one on Widow, not sure yet.

It's their way of making you spend more through them. I've gotten them from orders outside of Endgame, like Palpatine and John Wick. At some point you just need to tell yourself to stop, otherwise you're gonna end up with maxed out credit cards and 20 boxes shipped to your home :lol

It's their way of making you spend more through them. I've gotten them from orders outside of Endgame, like Palpatine and John Wick. At some point you just need to tell yourself to stop, otherwise you're gonna end up with maxed out credit cards and 20 boxes shipped to your home :lol

I've preordered last month, 3 figures and no codes at all. Never even got random code sent to me via mail. Maybe I'll try again lol. Need me some EG figures

Damn, strange. Wait and see if someone shares a $20 coupon, then see if the $25 from your order comes via email and then your chain begins. That's how I discovered them, someone shared a code, I placed an order, then the next say they sent an email saying they added a coupon to my account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If anyone has a mailer coupon they are not going to use....or I think it can be used more than once.....I would be grateful if you messaged me.

That's how I discovered them, someone shared a code, I placed an order, then the next say they sent an email saying they added a coupon to my account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Two of the pre-orders I did earlier last month, I did so with shared codes, never received an email code after either...:( So, I don't know how they decide to send one. One of the orders I did was a Marvel, the other a DC.

I had a $20 code saved that I just tried to use on Thanos but it said usage limit was reached. The code isn't even supposed to expire until May, I thought you couldn't even add them to your account if they weren't valid? Not sure what's going on.

Same here. It wouldn’t let me use the one last month and I have another one that says it expires May 13 that it also won’t let me use. It says “Promo has already been used by this user.” I guess you can only use one $20 code per year so I don’t know why they keep sending them to me.

I had a $20 that was mailed to me that I stupidly forgot to use yesterday before expiration. But I remember that at the end of the March cycle of coupons all of the March coupons just stopped working with the same explaination as you're getting with the current may ones. Then the April ones cropped up in their place. If this is a theme, then $20 May-June codes should be going out soon.

I received a 25$ code when I ordered Thanos. I didnt think it would work on Endgame items but it let me use it on the new Hawkeye. I then received another 25 code but I am out of money...way way out...

I received a 25$ code when I ordered Thanos. I didnt think it would work on Endgame items but it let me use it on the new Hawkeye. I then received another 25 code but I am out of money...way way out...

If you are not gonna use it can you message me the code?

Huh, I preordered Iron Man and I never received a $25 code. I was hoping I would get one because I want to preorder Endgame Cap too. If anyone was a mailer coupon that aren't going to use could you pm me?

My code showed up in an email a day after I ordered an item. Hopefully you get the same email.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also check your promo codes section of your account, they may have added it without you getting an email notification perhaps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My code showed up in an email a day after I ordered an item. Hopefully you get the same email.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I ordered him about a day after he went up on Sideshow and I didn't get anything. I also did the payment plan so could that be a reason why?

Back