Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These $25 codes are automatically tied to the account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, he sent me the code and it was a code linked to his account.
Huh, I preordered Iron Man and I never received a $25 code. I was hoping I would get one because I want to preorder Endgame Cap too. If anyone was a mailer coupon that aren't going to use could you pm me?

Update us if you end up getting a code. That's what's holding me back on preordering some figures. I tend to now go through ebay nowadays.

With all my chatter about not receiving a code, I got a $25 one via email today. It coincided with my receiving the rewards points from one of my pre-orders I received over a month ago. :yess:

Ordered IW Thor this evening so hopefully a discount comes through in a day or two that I can use on Endgame Cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used a code on the panther throne abs didn't get one lol. Didn't expect to though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I Could not get one of the 10% codes to pop up for the life of me in Chrome or Explorer. Have been trying on and off for a few weeks. I turned off the pop up blocker in Explorer last night, walked away from the computer while on the Infinity War Thor page, came back 10 minutes later to a 10% coupon.

I Could not get one of the 10% codes to pop up for the life of me in Chrome or Explorer. Have been trying on and off for a few weeks. I turned off the pop up blocker in Explorer last night, walked away from the computer while on the Infinity War Thor page, came back 10 minutes later to a 10% coupon.

I can't seem to get it to work

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I did what MACHone had posted. Before doing so I cleared all data history.

Anyone looking to get IW Thanos. I got another 10% code pop up. Will not work for any other figures. Reply if you claim it. I'm gonna post on IW Thanos thread as well.

Ups-IT10-b633e33c

Last edited:
Back