Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing around and trying to what you guys have said. All I can get to pop up for Thor is a 5% off. No 10% off.

Tried the same thing with Darth Maul and again only get 5%
:mad:

Hello,

Long time lurker here. Does anyone know if you can use multiple 10% off codes. Got one for IW Thanos and another for the emperor. Both are different codes and tried to order separate, but it’s not allowing the second code to be used or redeemed. Anybody can share a similar experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Long time lurker here. Does anyone know if you can use multiple 10% off codes. Got one for IW Thanos and another for the emperor. Both are different codes and tried to order separate, but it’s not allowing the second code to be used or redeemed. Anybody can share a similar experience?

There might be a limit on their use. I think they only let you use one per month...I could be wrong, save the other code and try again tomorrow.

Been playing around and trying to what you guys have said. All I can get to pop up for Thor is a 5% off. No 10% off.

Tried the same thing with Darth Maul and again only get 5%
:mad:
Clear your history, use a VPN extension and set it to outside the US. You'll get a 10% then.
Hello,

Yeah so I just ran into this. I used a 10% a month or two back on the Mk 7 and I was going to pick up the 50 tonight, got my 10% pop up and all, and it says I've already used it (not possible, all are unique generated codes). So I assume each account can only use that category of discount once.

On the other hand I CAN apply a 5% one, so the 10% and the 5% must be two different classes of code.

Clear your history, use a VPN extension and set it to outside the US. You'll get a 10% then.Yeah so I just ran into this. I used a 10% a month or two back on the Mk 7 and I was going to pick up the 50 tonight, got my 10% pop up and all, and it says I've already used it (not possible, all are unique generated codes). So I assume each account can only use that category of discount once.

On the other hand I CAN apply a 5% one, so the 10% and the 5% must be two different classes of code.

Thank you for explaining. I really appreciate the immediate response, kinda bummed out I can’t use anymore 10% off codes. If that was the case, I would’ve used it on a bigger cost item like the inevitable 1/4 EG Thanos or Cap [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So after getting and using $25 coupons for 9 straight orders ( all Marvel Hot Toys ) over the past 2 months, I didn't get one for my most recent ( Mark 85 ). I'm certainly not complaining. I was glad to have gotten those. I would have order those 9 figures anyway.

Last edited:
So after getting and using $25 coupons for 9 straight orders ( all Marvel Hot Toys ) over the past 2 months, I didn't get one for my most recent ( Mark 85 ). I'm certainly not complaining. I was glad to have gotten those. I would have order those 9 figures anyway.

I didnt receive any promo code from my pre order yesterday.

Might be a longshot but I figured I’d ask if anybody’s willing to help. I was thinking about pre-ordering infinity war war machine and was hoping maybe somebody here who is able to get the 10% codes to pop would be willing to give me a code for 10% off war machine. I’ve already used the 5% one on my mark l

Thanks to crazygmpoker I got a 10% off code for this bad boy.

I could not get the pop up codes to work even though I turned off my popup blocker. Maybe stupid me. Please PM unused code if anyone has one to share for IW Thanos order. I tried using the ones posted here and it does NOT work.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

I'v tried and tried and tried. No blockers, tried chrome, IE and Firefox to no avail. Even tried on my tablet and phone....nada. Anyone able to get a 10%+ pop up on Iron Spider or Deluxe Emperor?

I'v tried and tried and tried. No blockers, tried chrome, IE and Firefox to no avail. Even tried on my tablet and phone....nada. Anyone able to get a 10%+ pop up on Iron Spider or Deluxe Emperor?

Pm sent

I'm in the same boat as you, mate. I've been trying for a code on either the Endgame Thanos or the 1/4 scale Deluxe Mark III: Turned off popup blockers, cleared entire History, tried it in all browsers, regular and incognito, left the item page open, placed it in my cart and left the checkout page open for more than 24 hours, but still no sign of a single code popping up.

If anyone has a code for any of the Endgame characters or the 1/4 scale IM Deluxe Mark III that they aren't using I would greatly appreciate the assist. :hi5:

Do these 5-10% coupons work for all pre-orders? Interested in one for the upcoming IS Cap if anyone knows how to get one? Thanks :duff

For a 10% code to pop up for the Mark L. Clicked the activate button (because of course)..... then nothing. No email, no code, no discount in cart, etc...... e-mailed SS but not sure if it’s pointless but worth a shot.

Back