Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Exactly why the thread should go back to codes and contests moved elsewhere.

I think it's perfectly fine to have both here in one thread. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of both than trying to check two or more threads each day. Not to mention the OP posts the current code in the first post so those of you who are to lazy to keep up can simply look at the first post :wink1:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Not everyone wants all the contest talk and come looking for a new code.

I think it's perfectly fine to have both here in one thread. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of both than trying to check two or more threads each day. Not to mention the OP posts the current code in the first post so those of you who are to lazy to keep up can simply look at the first post :wink1:

hey I didnt know that :hi5:

I think 'and other talk that has nothing to do with codes' just about covers everything...

So cof can update the first post, I wonder where all the lookylooks will be scavaging for codes when they start dropping like they did last year ?

And all the lazy people wanting to find the code cold just check their email for the monthly code or keep up with the happenings as they are all over the board.
Let's not throw stones.

And in case you were late to the party 'and other talk that has nothing to do with codes' just about covers everything...

Came after all the contest stuff got thrown in the same thread. It was not the purpose at the start of the thread.

Came after all the contest stuff got thrown in the same thread. It was not the purpose at the start of the thread.

Actually, I believe it came as a result of all the discussion surrounding the promotions during the 12 days of Christmas, the larger focus on contests is more recent than that.

I personally like the thread perfectly fine the way it is - I know it's always going to be about giveaways, whether it be discount codes, reward points or product. And anything else. ;)

I'm trying to figure out why, every time I buy something from Sideshow's site, it still offers me $10 off my "first purchase" if I sign up for the newsletter. I'm already signed up for the newsletter, and my first purchase was made a long time ago.

Yeah, that was added after the RP codes finished and this thread was still buzzing.

Monthly codes wasn't the original purpose of this thread anyway :lecture
Also monthly codes aren't sent via email.

~:lol

I wish it was back to the ol' days where there isn't 10+ bumped threads every morning, hahaha, especially with repetitive replies :pray: Much easier to read for us who are on the go :lol
That's funny coming from the smiley addict :exactly:

So cof can update the first post, I wonder where all the lookylooks will be scavaging for codes when they start dropping like they did last year ?

And all the lazy people wanting to find the code cold just check their email for the monthly code or keep up with the happenings as they are all over the board.
Let's not throw stones.

And in case you were late to the party 'and other talk that has nothing to do with codes' just about covers everything...

easy fix, stop following the thread and start your own :dunno

I try to keep the first post in this thread current with the latest code, which comes out once a month typically. If you're subscribed to this thread, I'm not sure why because you can look at the first post any time and see what the code is. And there's almost always a current code. Sometimes one expires, and we don't get another one for a few days, but there is almost always an active code at the top of this thread.

I just started posting the contests because A. I've won a few of them myself and I'm trying to help others win and B. I'm unemployed, bored, and spend a lot of my time on Facebook, Twitter and SSF. :lecture

Only did that to prove a point :wink1: Guess it worked. :yess:
tumblr_lizc2krwA41qio81xo1_500.gif

^ :lol:lol

Speaking of coupons, will next month's be 4th of July related, or does that have it's own $25 off special?

Keep it the way it is. Thanks to all those who keep this thread going......I was able to win the batman contest from last night. Thanks again for all the help :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back