Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Welcome....I'm still giving away one of my SSC $20 gift cards if you care to play. Ends today at noon.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

it does not.

Thanks, kind of what I figured. I feel a bit sad... I don't have anything on order to use the coupon on, nor anything I really want that I don't already have in my collection or on PO :monkey2 Bummer Plissken is on waitlist as I wouldn't mind getting $20 off him, but the damn figure went on waitlist too soon :lol

Cofphoto taught me something on FB today. He mentioned that it's important to check the "other" mailbox. I had no idea this existed! I checked mine, and had 20 messages over the years which I never saw. If someone sends you a message who isn't a "friend" on Facebook, that's where they go. I won a contest (not from Sideshow)! A set of Star Wars glasses! In April 2011... Somehow I think it's too late to claim the prize... :lol

I knew that and I don't FB :lol It's been mentioned before.
I remember Jacob found a load of messages.

So did anyone from here win a prize?

I think 1 or 2 did. I couldn't really enter in these week's contests, busy week at work. Congrats to the winners though :yess:

Cofphoto taught me something on FB today. He mentioned that it's important to check the "other" mailbox. I had no idea this existed! I checked mine, and had 20 messages over the years which I never saw. If someone sends you a message who isn't a "friend" on Facebook, that's where they go. I won a contest (not from Sideshow)! A set of Star Wars glasses! In April 2011... Somehow I think it's too late to claim the prize... :lol

Yeah, I first heard about that a month or two ago, had 50 messages in it. Why there is no way to trigger a notification for those I have no idea, terrible feature.

I think it's intended to be a sort of spam folder, since messages from non-friends go there. But yes, some sort of notifications, maybe?

I think it's intended to be a sort of spam folder, since messages from non-friends go there. But yes, some sort of notifications, maybe?

that's probably it, I've never used FB before.... ugh!

I thought it was the 66 Batman. Anyways, thanks Shawn! :hi5:

66 Bats giveaway is currently going on in >whispers<.......twitter.

Im following sideshow and dont see it :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chicky is doing this one. Try @SideshowChicky

Susan just got married on Saturday, so I'm guessing she won't be running any contests this week.

Will do......Thank you :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can this thread go back to codes and contest have their own thread ?

~:lol

I wish it was back to the ol' days where there isn't 10+ bumped threads every morning, hahaha, especially with repetitive replies :pray: Much easier to read for us who are on the go :lol

Exactly why the thread should go back to codes and contests moved elsewhere.

Back