Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Currently about 168 entries in the Captain America giveaway and 229 in the Yoda giveaway, which ends in 30 minutes.

Wow! THat makes me wish I could enter in the social contests. Best odds I'd get at winning something. Congrats to whoever wins. Hopefully it is somebody from this board.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Oh no, this is for some other project I'm working on, not Age of Ultron (which we're not sure if we're on or not) or Batman v Superman. We don't really get to read the script, only the scenes we are shooting. It was just a Marine passing by having a chat with us since we are in costume as Special Forces, and we asked how many pushups does a trainee have to do, and he asked, I'm not sure jokingly or seriously, if we could do 100, and so a few of us tried. Myself and 3 others were able, 2 dialed out around 70-80, 1 stopped at 50. Even worse was, we didn't even shoot our scene yet, so my arms were in pain, at least mine were, the rest of the day, such a nightmare, haha :slap:thud:

thats not too bad....I'd tap out at 20. 100?? nope. maybe 100 sips of beer. Hell make it 200. However Id expect stuntmen to be in great shape so its not a shock. you guys probably do px90 exercises to cool down.

Looks like 209 now and climbing for the Star Spangled Man. Still pretty good odds.

Man and I want the figure too. If only I facebooked

Kevin is awesome.

chicky gives prizes away in a fun way. so when she said she will send her best bounty hunter for your most impressive, I thought it was you getting a boba. :p

I love chicky's contests, this picture won me a spidey hot toys!

me.jpg

That was the same contest that won me a Spidey too!

spidey on the ceiling.jpg

Star Spangled Cap and Yoda winners chosen.....what will be up for grabs today, the last day of the event......?

Spider Man x's 2. One fb and the other Twitter. Cross your fingers and give me some of your luck cof! I want a spidey.

And now a Mary Jane statue giveaway on our event page. THREE Spidey giveaways today.

Does the summertime code still work?

I missed the facebook contests today and didn't enter the earlier ones, since I already had those items. But it looks like it was a big success.

Yeah not too bad, I had a lot of fun hosting it. Vast majority of the people were nice, happy, and contributed. Helped pass the time, since I'm unemployed right now. Hope I get to do it again sometime.

Yeah, was busy all day, didn't get a chance to check it out.

Great contest/giveaway :hi5: congrats to the winners.....

Great FB event. I was lucky enough to be a part of all of it, even if I didn't win :)

:yess: Thanks everyone for all the updates.

Back