Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Lol PF. 1/6ths been working for a long time now

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Code works on obi-wan if you were leaning that way

Does Sideshow not allow the combination of a discount code & reward points on a single in stock item?

Now that coupons work on Winter Soldier Black Widow I canceled my order and reordered using the code. This is the first time I've canceled anything and noticed when they ask why your canceling there is an option that basically says you couldn't apply a code and are reordering using one. Has that option always been there? or is SS thinking about giving us the option to apply a coupon to an existing order once it's eligible and still in stock without canceling and reordering?

Anyone know if it will work on the Winter Soldier set ?

Anyone know if it will work on the Winter Soldier set ?

Try ordering it and applying it. I'd guess if it works it will let you and if it doesn't work it won't. If it doesn't a box will pop up with a reason code and tell you coupon can't be applied.

Hopefully they will allow us to add coupon codes to preexisting offers in the near future because I usually order the pieces early and end up missing out on the coupons.

I don't bother canceling and reordering with a code because I'd lose my NRD and that is higher than the coupon, unfortunately.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will allow us to add coupon codes to preexisting offers in the near future because I usually order the pieces early and end up missing out on the coupons.
Can't see that happening. They wouldn't block new pre-orders otherwise.

Ha! SSC is closed from 12-4pm today for in house training. I hope their "training" is in IMAX. ;)

I saw on OSR that if you entered some Godzilla giveaway you would get a $25 giftcard for sideshow just for entering? I entered but never got a code. Anyone else try?

I saw on OSR that if you entered some Godzilla giveaway you would get a $25 giftcard for sideshow just for entering? I entered but never got a code. Anyone else try?

It's probably from their select items bunch that they have trouble selling.

I have a question about gift cards and such.

I want to use the $25 giftcard from the May the 4th promotion on Hot Toys Ada Wong. Now she is listed among the gift card eligible products but she also is listed with free shipping. If I use the giftcard will they cancel it or just charge me shipping?

I don't think they will drop the free shipping

I tried entering on my phone, and had the same problem. I don't think my entry was successful. I tried later on a PC, and was redirected to Sideshow where my code appeared. Here is a direct link, which anyone can use:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/promotions/godzilla-imax-gift-card-giveaway/

Back