Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the 2000 limit. We probably stand a better chance for any overnight codes. That's the only one's I've been able to get so far.

Since this code thing seems to be a bust this year, where is the action mostly taking place? I assume Facebook but where and is there anything really worth taking the time to watch other than the off chance a decent code will drop?

I think I got all the regular Spook codes so far...I have 10. For some reason the "ding" of the Facebook Messenger group is enough to wake me up. I guess I'm conditioned to know it's a code. 9 codes in a row that were only $1 or $2 is disappointing to say the least. Looks like $16 so far in 3 days.

There is a Facebook Messenger Group that's sharing codes? Whats it called? And me knabbing only $2 of the $16 so far is kinda painful :p And most of the action seems to be on Facebook Raven with live shows and stuff.

Since this code thing seems to be a bust this year, where is the action mostly taking place? I assume Facebook but where and is there anything really worth taking the time to watch other than the off chance a decent code will drop?
The only thing that's been only in the facebook group so far aside from one or two codes that were posted, are the live "daily wrap up" shows which have been a mess, but the VP of Marketing for Sideshow has given out three $20 codes valid for one person each over the last two nights. It's pretty much not worth it, since you'd have to live very close to Autumn, who I believe is hosting those live streams, and you would also have to have LIGHTNING fast internet to stand any chance of scoring them. There have been no other codes given there. They have gone live other times to give codes and statues and stuff or 100% promo codes (good for only four people and the code is scrambled, and it's also just a series of letters and numbers not spelling any real word, and they don't tell you what the item is), and those have been on Youtube, Periscope, and on the regular Sideshow Facebook page as well as the Sideshow group.

There is a Facebook Messenger Group that's sharing codes? Whats it called? And me knabbing only $2 of the $16 so far is kinda painful :p And most of the action seems to be on Facebook Raven with live shows and stuff.
There are several. The names don't really matter because you need to be invited, and I don't have the privileges to do that for the one to which I belong. Also, I believe the three main ones are full. However there's nothing from stopping you from creating your own. There's always people in the Sideshow Facebook group begging to be added, so you can create your own and invite them, so it's not just you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recap. Rather than try to chase down all the groups, will you get almost everything if just subscribe to Youtube updates? I've already scanned through 3 or 4 livestreams and entered couple contests from earlier that way.

Decoratewalls $3

72319328.jpg

Me too! Surprising since I just watched over an hour of livestreams and completely forgot to check in that time.

Damn Facebook isn't making it any easier. I have several pages on auto-refresh, with set to "recent posts". Now they're blocking it, saying it's to fight spamming. Freaking ridiculous.

Back