Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reached out to SSC. Please pay attention to this! In regards to asking about the tax:

"Any order placed before January 3 will not be affected by this unless the shipping address is changed."

Thank you for reaching out! That is so relieving to know that a few of ex PF i ordered this past year won?t be affected

That really sucks, bbts and entertainment are the other 2 I go besides ebay. Atleast they have better shipping rates or free shipping. Any other recommendations?

Since the 5th is a flexpay day. Hopefully someone can chime in to see if they get charged tax if it is their final payment

Sorry for the long delay in response...One of the places I started ordering from is Alter Ego Comics. They offer a flex pay on most PO's, give reward points upon shipping and free shipping. In some cases they offer discounted prices on PO's.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does the 10% off promo code generating trick still work? If so, would someone be able to snag a 10% off code for the new SSC Spider-Man EX PF? Wanting to order this and waited too long, and now the tax is being added.

Thanks I?m advance!!

Between Sideshow's ridiculous shipping costs and now sales tax, coupons won't even touch the price of a figure. Same with rewards, unless you have over $50.

Just figured I?d add this real quick. Last year when big bad Toy store started charging tax they retroactively added tax to anybody?s pile of loot. I honestly have no idea how that was considered legal as they were already paid for items. I?m hoping they don?t charge tax for all the pre-orders I have but if they do I understand. Just stinks if they don?t as I was planning on ordering Thanos from endgame and now I have to pay $25 in tax And if I would?ve made the decision two days ago I wouldn?t have.

Imagine someone using pile of loot to save money then getting hit with sales taxes! Cheapness gone wrong.

If SS gave heads up on charging taxes starting January 2020, and orders before that will not get charged tax, I would have preordered probably a couple more hot toys.

If SS gave heads up on charging taxes starting January 2020, and orders before that will not get charged tax, I would have preordered probably a couple more hot toys.

Yep. I have 5 figures I plan to get but was waiting for tax refund time. I would have put them on flex pay if I knew.

Thank God I ordered hulk buster last year. Could you imagine the sales tax on a $1100.00 collectible?

Random question: so I bought an item from Sideshow using reward points. I received it today but the item has an issue ... if I decide to return it would I get my reward points back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God I ordered hulk buster last year. Could you imagine the sales tax on a $1100.00 collectible?

I remember when Amazon didn't collect sales taxes. Everyone got used to it when they started collecting taxes. We will get used to this. That being said I am happy I got my prime 1 Superman last year before this new development.

Random question: so I bought an item from Sideshow using reward points. I received it today but the item has an issue ... if I decide to return it would I get my reward points back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless you exchange it for the same item, you will lose your points.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Back