Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad.. I'm the idiot. :slap

Go ahead and give me a flogging.. :thwak :horse :stake

Had 3 windows open and typed in the wrong window. Tried to cancel as it was posting but too late.. Erased it

Is there any way to find out what the first 2 hints were for the Sideshow Scavenger Hunt? I just started on this and don't know how to get caught up.

Is there any way to find out what the first 2 hints were for the Sideshow Scavenger Hunt? I just started on this and don't know how to get caught up.

In the Sideshow Facebook group just look through the post by Buffy Wohsedis and you should be able to find the posts.

Here are the hints:

You have to have a polychromatic perspective to find this one!...

You might need to dust off your thinking cap to find this one!

You can search posts in the Let Your Geek Sideshow group for "scavenger". That should get you the clues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tapatalk + Subscribe to No Banter thread + Turn on Notifications = you'll never miss anything.

Another 1 min too late notification, haha
Im done with this years event, not much fun!

I have somehow managed to miss every code so far. Working and being responsible really sucks!

Back