Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of ****ing course first code I miss is $5. Couldn't be a $1, every year I hate spook and this is why. I stay up all night no codes, take a nap and code goes up

Or just don’t lose your mind over missing rewards points. Seriously it’s not that worth it where it should be a stressful thing. I’m just redeeming what I can but if I miss some while a bummer it’s not that big a deal.

Or just don’t lose your mind over missing rewards points. Seriously it’s not that worth it where it should be a stressful thing. I’m just redeeming what I can but if I miss some while a bummer it’s not that big a deal.

Yeah, same...I do get a little worked up initially, but then it passes. I get what I get, no biggie.

In the Sideshow Facebook group just look through the post by Buffy Wohsedis and you should be able to find the posts.

Here are the hints:

You have to have a polychromatic perspective to find this one!...

You might need to dust off your thinking cap to find this one!

The cheap fortune teller has PERFECT as word three.

While I’ve had my phone near me, I’ve never missed a notification. Going by the time stamps every single one has pretty much gotten to me immediately.

I wonder what the variables are between those getting notifications and those who aren’t. I’m currently using an iPhone and my email is a Hotmail/Outlook address. I wonder if either one matters.

While I?ve had my phone near me, I?ve never missed a notification. Going by the time stamps every single one has pretty much gotten to me immediately.

I wonder what the variables are between those getting notifications and those who aren?t. I?m currently using an iPhone and my email is a Hotmail/Outlook address. I wonder if either one matters.

I don't think it's the email format. I'm using Gmail. The hiccups vary from arriving within 2 mins, to 12 mins, and even 5 hrs.

I missed the one from the video because I didn?t get an email alert from the No Banter thread... Strange, seeing as it was posted there multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back