Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a glitch and I knew they would fix it..I did try it a couple of times and got paranoid that they'd shut my account down or something..but certainly a good memory for this Spook!

Well, if you're the conspiracy theory type, you could argue that SS could easily use this as a way to stop giving out RP codes altogether (as it seems like they might want to do, since they've only given them out during a few major events each year that past couple years), since so many people abused this and they had to subtract a bunch of points from a bunch of accounts. It will be interesting to see if they post something on social media or in a Facebook group or something shaming people for abusing it, or if they even address it in any way...

Well, if you're the conspiracy theory type, you could argue that SS could easily use this as a way to stop giving out RP codes altogether (as it seems like they might want to do, since they've only given them out during a few major events each year that past couple years), since so many people abused this and they had to subtract a bunch of points from a bunch of accounts. It will be interesting to see if they post something on social media or in a Facebook group or something shaming people for abusing it, or if they even address it in any way...

Reward points don’t seem to be a major factor in their events anymore. It seems to be more geared toward various competitions and task oriented activities.

Reward points don’t seem to be a major factor in their events anymore. It seems to be more geared toward various competitions and task oriented activities.

That's exactly what I mean! They're almost an afterthought now, so why not use today's glitch as an excuse to get rid of them for good?

I hope not, of course, but it seems like it would make sense from their perspective.

That's exactly what I mean! They're almost an afterthought now, so why not use today's glitch as an excuse to get rid of them for good?

I hope not, of course, but it seems like it would make sense from their perspective.

I doubt it. It was a glitch and it was quickly resolved. If they wanted to get rid of Spooktacular reward points they could just do so. People would complain and then move on.

I would assume negative points.

39KEQY3.jpg

I kid SS :D Keep the codes coming!

Back