Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spook is really just a clever device to urge you to purchase something you may have been eying. The SS shipping prices are inflated and purchases are usually over $200. (one figure) SS is still roping you into a sale and net profit even if its just one sale. The rewards points are literally just a small cushion for a hit. I collect them mainly because its fun and I can tell Mr. Wor every year - "I got them all!" :yess:
Yep. It’s the one time of year that they offer some decent discounts on figures that have lingered, but aren’t the normal bottom of the barrel figures that they try to get rid of the rest of the year. It’s one of the few times that you’ll get free shipping on some items, which in and of itself is a good deal by Sideshow standards.

Yep. It’s the one time of year that they offer some decent discounts on figures that have lingered, but aren’t the normal bottom of the barrel figures that they try to get rid of the rest of the year. It’s one of the few times that you’ll get free shipping on some items, which in and of itself is a good deal by Sideshow standards.

If only they had worldwide free shipping or equivalent on the same items. Oh well can’t have everything.

dudes. that code could be used more than once before it was shut down. Tempting as it was I like the fun of spook.

Dude... You are absolutely on it with the codes this year... Thank you, man!! :duff
14336355.jpg

Back