Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Lol oh okay I thought it was the PF reg lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Noice

Sent from the Bat Computer

Nice. Used it on HT elder predator.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks, can I add this to a processing order or do I have to cancel & re order??

Out sold out

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks it wasn't a nrd I canceled & reordered my 66 Bats

Thanks mate! Does this work on BD T1 T-800 or Black Widow yet?

Damnit still doesn't work for T1 T-800

First post updated with the new code, thanks!

Anyone know what's happened to the Dewback at Sideshow? They must have all come to life and are now scurrying around hiding in the warehouse. Sideshow has been "checking inventory" for at least two weeks, I can't believe they can't find those buggers.

I heard sometimes they try contacting other retailers that they distributed to to see if they have any left to send back to SSC.

It's strange that there haven't been any low stock reports in the newsletters - I make a point of checking for this all the time. ;)

Voucher doesn't work for winter soldier...:(

Back