Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

just now noticed they changed their Reward Points policy....when did that happen?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Gonna order Joker bust with new code.

just now noticed they changed their Reward Points policy....when did that happen?

It went into effect Feb 14th - that's why, if you read back, the cut-off dates are all based on that date (Feb 14 minus vesting period (40 days)). All orders shipped after January 5th qualify for points.

Oh, you can't combine the code and points :mad:

Still won't get to use a code.

It went into effect Feb 14th - that's why, if you read back, the cut-off dates are all based on that date (Feb 14 minus vesting period (40 days)). All orders shipped after January 5th qualify for points.

Wait, what's changed in the new policy?

If I use the coupon on a preorder am I still able to do flex pay??

LOL We should just sticky the rules for pre-orders/coupons/reward points/NRDs/etc. on the first page so that all these newbies can just read it there instead of ask it over and over again, LOL. :slap

:welcome1: by the way

I just canceled a pre order and placed it again and applied the code. $20 is $20 !

Does that code work on pre orders? I'm annoyed if so.

Not too annoyed then lol, thank you.

Susan just posted a contest for a Star Spangled Cap on Twitter. I'm sitting this one out as I won one of these a few weeks ago. Picking it up at UPS today actually.

Good luck to anyone who enters! Sounds like she might be doing more than one today.

Yeah that's the problem, all the best stuff sells out before the grace period ends.. Are you getting the big chap through CD then Col? Good price.

Back