Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Crow hands down.

men-with-their-hands-in-their-pants-funny-pictures-14.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

^^^ :lol Yeah, didn't need to see that... LOL

I've been debating on getting spiderman but that still doesn't make me want it any more than before...

Thanks for the code, first post updated.

I know how you feel.
yea it's a tough call...I think the fig will look great in hand and I really liked the movie. I just have other priorities right now that are holding my collectibles budget.
Don't. You'll be glad.

no offense, but I usually don't take collecting advice from other collectors and I'm usually glad I don't :lol :wink1: ...they either persuade you against something you want or buy into the hype of something you actually don't. I typically go against the grain when it comes to what I collect vs what's the popular decision :wink1: at least compared to what other freaks here collect

Can you use this code and reward points on an item? I can't seem to figure out how.

Not together, you can not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah well, $20 is still better than my points would be. Here comes Exclusive Prototype Boba Fett!

yea it's a tough call...I think the fig will look great in hand and I really liked the movie. I just have other priorities right now that are holding my collectibles budget.

no offense, but I usually don't take collecting advice from other collectors and I'm usually glad I don't :lol :wink1: ...they either persuade you against something you want or buy into the hype of something you actually don't. I typically go against the grain when it comes to what I collect vs what's the popular decision :wink1: at least compared to what other freaks here collect

:exactly: Me to. we all have our own tastes and what we like/dont like. I was on the fence about Spider-man too. I really liked the film and his outfit, but I'm not a die-hard Spider-man fan. Trying to just get my absolute must haves/all-time favorites only.

I wish there was a way to apply a coupon to an order with an NRD so that I could at least get free shipping on the order (TDK Armory).

I wish there was a way to apply a coupon to an order with an NRD so that I could at least get free shipping on the order (TDK Armory).

You can't? News to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved Spider-Man as a kid, but I pretty much disliked every one of the movies. That said, I do think the first HT Spider-Man (based on Spider-Man 3) looks pretty good and I've added it to my wanted list. To me it's the closest we have to a classic Spider-Man. However, I really dislike the costume in the last movie and I'd never consider the new "Amazing" HT figure for my collection.

you should be able to. You still have to pay the NRD out of pocket but your final price will be minus the NRD and the coupon used

I meant to say an order that has the NRD already charged. Otherwise I'd cancel and reorder heh. My fault for pre-ordering early I guess...

Back