Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

To be fair, in Sideshow-speak, that could be any time between now and March 31st. ;)

Any double-rewards today?
Meat face...

ceremonial.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Today's doubles is life size jago fett bust.

How popular is Jango that they made thia thing lol. Sometimes their production choices baffle me man

Sent from the Bat Computer

Hanging out for a new code for march :impatient:

They did this with the Iron Patriot on day one of the pre order though, I'm hoping SS continue that generous trend ;)
That was for one reason only, Gentle Giant had the same character released.
Same with the Winter Soldier Capt.

Well that's true, hopefully GG will make use of their new Alien License and gain the Predator one to go with it, could be win win big time for us....

I'm thinking to pre-order Iron Patriot. I'm assuming that even if we do get a coupon soon that it won't work on pre-orders or recently released items?

I'm thinking to pre-order Iron Patriot. I'm assuming that even if we do get a coupon soon that it won't work on pre-orders or recently released items?

No, coupons just don't work on recently available pre-orders, usually within the month of the coupon. Iron Patriot has been on pre-order for like a year, the monthly coupon should work. The fine print is usually anything that started shipping or went live for pre-orders within a month can't be couponed.

Seeing as this is the "Action Figures" forum, the item is probably the Hot Toys 1/6 scale DieCast figure that rocbolt is talking about, not the 1/4 Scale Sideshow maquette. ;)

Back